The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster Entrance Exams

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sakshres
Yeah thats true. I been trying to attempt a lot more of those type of questions.

What subjects are you taking? Maybe I can point you to some types of questions, which may help?
Original post by Wesleigh
What subjects are you taking? Maybe I can point you to some types of questions, which may help?

Please do, that will be really helpful. Maths, Further maths, chemistry and biology.
Please do, that will be really helpful. Maths, Further maths, chemistry and biology.

Alright, I can't help with Biology, but I do the other 3. Lemme go hunting.
Alright, I can't help with Biology, but I do the other 3. Lemme go hunting.

Damn that will be awesome. Thanks

It'd be amazing if you could find some sample questions other than the ones on the website!!
Yeah thats true. I been trying to attempt a lot more of those type of questions.

Where can you find questions like that??
Currently searching for all subjects. I have a few, not quite found them all yet. Give me 24 hours
Original post by themonalisa
Where can you find questions like that??

Just google A* chemistry questions for gcse etc. You will find a lot of really challenging questions
Just google A* chemistry questions for gcse etc. You will find a lot of really challenging questions

Maybe so, but not ones that'll properly prepare you.
guys you need to relax, the entrance exams are really easy
btw wesleigh you shouldnt report me. i am only saying about how i feel about the school and people need different aspects of the school
Original post by lifeiscool
btw wesleigh you shouldnt report me. i am only saying about how i feel about the school and people need different aspects of the school

Are you a current pupil at the school?
Are you a current pupil at the school?

yes
Original post by lifeiscool
yes

Oh alright. Which current pupil? I actually didn't realise you were. If I'd have known, I wouldn't have reported you. I though you were just a troll.
No need to revise for these piss easy entrance exams. Look at the joke of a sample questions. Pretty confident in getting 90% ABSLUTE MINIMUM A.K.A ON A BAD DAY on all of my exams. Chill out guys...
Lol I've made a muck up of things, I emailed saying to switch further maths to philosophy but now I would rather do politics but I'm scared they will find me annoying as I already have my letter for the subjects that I am doing lol. Oh and I did say philosophy but got religious studies but I guess they are the same basically.
Original post by SpeedyGonzalez
No need to revise for these piss easy entrance exams. Look at the joke of a sample questions. Pretty confident in getting 90% ABSLUTE MINIMUM A.K.A ON A BAD DAY on all of my exams. Chill out guys...

I guess some of us would rather be safe than sorry, so are actually trying to prepare ourselves as much as we can.
I'm confused..... I was under the impression that for economics we were going to have to complete a test on 'thinking skills' as no previous economic knowledge was required. However I went to print out the sample thinking paper and the HWSF website had changed this to an economics paper. How will I be able to take a paper in economics if I've never studied it???:confused:
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
I'm confused..... I was under the impression that for economics we were going to have to complete a test on 'thinking skills' as no previous economic knowledge was required. However I went to print out the sample thinking paper and the HWSF website had changed this to an economics paper. How will I be able to take a paper in economics if I've never studied it???:confused:

Hey!
Dont worry, they are not expecting you to know anything! Just try your best, I study economics and a lot of it is based on common knowledge, just think about the questions from a global perspective. What are the costs? benefits? ect.
Hope this helps!
Original post by hajarjarir
Hey!
Dont worry, they are not expecting you to know anything! Just try your best, I study economics and a lot of it is based on common knowledge, just think about the questions from a global perspective. What are the costs? benefits? ect.
Hope this helps!

Out of curiosity, have you seen the papers which will be given to us this Saturday?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending