The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22
Great? Great! no I flaming hate it I am nearly 22 gee whizz where did all those years go xD. I will soon be getting a free tv licence and a zimmerframe.

I know I know!!!:ashamed2:. I should of just been open and honest :tongue:.

A everything and anything blog :smile: I will have to think though as that could get draining lol.

Ahhh come on, maybe when we're nearing 30 is the time to start moaning, but not now :tongue:

Yup, you should have :wink: You don't have to get me drunk to try and seduce me though you know :rofl:

Fair enough :smile: Yeah could get tiresome, just stick with the dictionary I say :biggrin:
Pissed off because my internet's so slow now and everything :mad:
Original post by lou 22
!you are football carzy football mad, do you remember singing that in primary school or was it just my school that did that? if so i will :getmecoat: loool.

Haha no not that I remember!! But at least you aren't the only one :P
You into football yourself?
Reply 763
Original post by drowzee
My old school's sixth form was pretty bad and was not offering the subjects I wanted to do. It was the only school in my town offering FM. I'm doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and English Literature, sometimes I just think I am not intelligent enough. I just don't fit in, I'm TOO shy and I haven't made any friends, the only friend I have got is the my BFF from my old school that came with me to this school; we sit in the library away from everyone else. There are only 2 girls inc. me in my Physics class and all the boys are so patronising. I hate it when teachers pick on me for answers (and they always do) because my mind goes blank and I panic.

Lol sorry for the long paragraph I needed to rant and thanks for asking. :smile:

Oh okay, strong difficult subjects, you are intelligent enough and you can succeed, most young boys are idiots especially when in large numbers, what would be good is if minus there idiotic patronising behaviour you managed to perserve and complete your course with high grades, that would grind there idiotic gears that a girl manged to succeeed minus the patronising taunts.

I hated that feeling, dont volunteer me to do what I don’t want to do putting me on the spot silly teachers.

As for making friends given time you will, Having your BFF there for support must be a real relief though:smile:.
Reply 764
Original post by chelseafreak
don't worry you weren't the only one singing that back in the day

Phewwww!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 765
Original post by WoodyMKC
Ahhh come on, maybe when we're nearing 30 is the time to start moaning, but not now :tongue:

Yup, you should have :wink: You don't have to get me drunk to try and seduce me though you know :rofl:

Fair enough :smile: Yeah could get tiresome, just stick with the dictionary I say :biggrin:

What can I say I must just be a big moaner :/.

Seduce you? When did I try that :biggrin: but good to know you are a sober seducee :biggrin: another new word i think.

The above can be added :smile:
Reply 766
Original post by zhang-liao
Pissed off because my internet's so slow now and everything :mad:

My internet was like that earlier :frown:, took ages for it resolve itself.
Angry, always angry when i'm at home, lonely when i'm out, feel like i'm not being heard, like i'm invisible.
Original post by lou 22
What can I say I must just be a big moaner :/.

Seduce you? When did I try that :biggrin: but good to know you are a sober seducee :biggrin: another new word i think.

The above can be added :smile:

Ah well, we all have a moan sometimes :biggrin:

Not yet, but I know what you're up to young lady :wink:

Maybe you could do a blog in which you rant about TV! For example, how ITV2 is turning into a single-movie channel, or how multiple adaptions of The Real Housewives just isn't necessary :lol:
Original post by Lionheart96
Angry, always angry when i'm at home, lonely when i'm out, feel like i'm not being heard, like i'm invisible.

sorry to hear this, what makes you feel this way?
Reply 770
Original post by DizzyDreamer
Haha no not that I remember!! But at least you aren't the only one :P
You into football yourself?

Used to be before I realised how much living by a football ground affects so much of my life that the fans don’t even think about. I have seen ambulances on call unable to get through the cordens to get to where they are needed because the road is closed and blocked by hundreds if not thousands of people walking in it. Football is so bonkers imo.
Reply 771

I feel like that at home, I am now a recluse temporarily so spend most my time in my room on my own listening to music so I don’t even have to hear my family or younger sibling.

I hope your situation changes soon though X.
Original post by lou 22
Used to be before I realised how much living by a football ground affects so much of my life that the fans don’t even think about. I have seen ambulances on call unable to get through the cordens to get to where they are needed because the road is closed and blocked by hundreds if not thousands of people walking in it. Football is so bonkers imo.

Wow, that's awful. Poor organisation of routes there surely! The route to and from the Emirates is pretty well streamed and organised so hopefully that kind of thing doesn't happen. Fp, I absolutely love football though haha if you hadn't already guessed :tongue:
The feeling of watching the team you love is totally irreplaceable!
Reply 773
Ah well, we all have a moan sometimes :biggrin:

Not yet, but I know what you're up to young lady :wink:

Maybe you could do a blog in which you rant about TV! For example, how ITV2 is turning into a single-movie channel, or how multiple adaptions of The Real Housewives just isn't necessary :lol:

:smile: thats true.

Okay, I will be a good girl and stop all mischievios plans... or will i muhahaha lol

That would be a good one actually, oh and about there love fir back to the future as well like flaming hell xD. Good thinkbg woody :smile:.
Original post by drowzee
My old school's sixth form was pretty bad and was not offering the subjects I wanted to do. It was the only school in my town offering FM. I'm doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and English Literature, sometimes I just think I am not intelligent enough. I just don't fit in, I'm TOO shy and I haven't made any friends, the only friend I have got is the my BFF from my old school that came with me to this school; we sit in the library away from everyone else. There are only 2 girls inc. me in my Physics class and all the boys are so patronising. I hate it when teachers pick on me for answers (and they always do) because my mind goes blank and I panic.

Lol sorry for the long paragraph I needed to rant and thanks for asking. :smile:

I know your feeling, are you AS or A2?? I took further maths, maths, biology and chemistry at AS, which at my college entailed doing the maths A level in 1 year - I did not fit in! If you want any help with maths, I can help, not further though I'm afraid! I felt really out of place for most of last year, college sucks :P Making friends is hard, I'll be honest, I just talked to people I sat next to, and it worked eventually, you meet people through those people and so on :smile: Also, physics, guys can be dicks, (take it from a girl who took wood tech!) But they won't all be bad, just gotta find the good ones and they'll make it more bearable, who knows, you might even get to be friends! The amount of times I've nearly cried while giving answers is terrible, I hate getting things wrong, but what I've found is if you make notes, you can jog your mind when it goes blank, it doesn't always work, but nowadays, I just straight out tell them thatI haven't got a clue! You can do it :smile:
Original post by lou 22
:smile: thats true.

Okay, I will be a good girl and stop all mischievios plans... or will i muhahaha lol

That would be a good one actually, oh and about there love fir back to the future as well like flaming hell xD. Good thinkbg woody :smile:.

No that's fine I didn't tell you to stop, you carry on :wink:

Yes :rofl: It used to be the American Pie series a few years ago I remember, but looks like their licence for those movies expired.
Original post by chelseafreak
sorry to hear this, what makes you feel this way?

Theres always these arguments and complaints every. single. day. especially with my mom. just loads of shouting, eh i'm moving out soon so it should get better.

Original post by lou 22
I feel like that at home, I am now a recluse temporarily so spend most my time in my room on my own listening to music so I don’t even have to hear my family or younger sibling.

I hope your situation changes soon though X.

I'm glad i'm not alone, hope it gets better for you too.
Reply 777
Original post by DizzyDreamer
Wow, that's awful. Poor organisation of routes there surely! The route to and from the Emirates is pretty well streamed and organised so hopefully that kind of thing doesn't happen. Fp, I absolutely love football though haha if you hadn't already guessed :tongue:
The feeling of watching the team you love is totally irreplaceable!

It is, too make it even worse they send traffic wardens around and book people outside there own flaming houses for not displaying the ****ty passes they gave us which are not worth the paper they are printed on.

I used to love getting the £5 tickets and going and watching the match but now bin that letter lol. But I did guess :biggrin:. I understand :smile:.
Reply 778
No that's fine I didn't tell you to stop, you carry on :wink:

Yes :rofl: It used to be the American Pie series a few years ago I remember, but looks like their licence for those movies expired.

:biggrin: you are just as bad :tongue:.

Thank goodness lol, they know how to truly do sometging to death xD
Theres always these arguments and complaints every. single. day. especially with my mom. just loads of shouting, eh i'm moving out soon so it should get better.

I'm glad i'm not alone, hope it gets better for you too.

ah i see, yeah once you move out you should feel better as you won't be under the same roof, believe me i hated living at home as there was nowhere to get away from my mum but now we are ok as we don't see each other everyday. once your out you will feel better trust me.

Latest