The Student Room Group

Which party are you most aligned with? Take the quiz!

Scroll to see replies

My bottom 3 are Conservative, BNP and UKIP. How hilarious - they're the parties I like the least! :tongue:
Reply 21
84% Labour when I don't agree with any of their policies. The Vote for Policies survey is a much more reliable indicator as it's based on something concrete like, I don't know, the parties' actual policies

http://voteforpolicies.org.uk/survey/select
87% Conservatives
74% UKIP
66% Lib Dems
62% Labour
51% BNP
36% SNP
31% Plaid Cymru
20% Greens

Interesting...didn't think UKIP would be that high.
Reply 23
Original post by 2brain
84% Labour when I don't agree with any of their policies. The Vote for Policies survey is a much more reliable indicator as it's based on something concrete like, I don't know, the parties' actual policies

http://voteforpolicies.org.uk/survey/select

You must agree on some of Labour's policies because this quiz does base itself on party policy. When it generates your results, it offers you to compare your results against each party and tells you which policies you and the party agree and disagree with. Could it be that you just don't want to support Labour but are perhaps more aligned with their policies than you think?
88% UKIP.
Labour 80%
Liberal Democrats 81%
Labour 68%
Green 64%
Scottish Nationals 58%
Conservatives 54%
Plaid Cymru 41%
UKIP 18%
BNP 12%
Reply 27
Lib Dem 69%, Green 65%, Conservatives 63%, Labour 59%

Just a shame in Northern Ireland we have the likes of UUP, SF, DUP, SDLP, TUV. Would much rather just have the same parties as the rest of the UK has.
77% - both tories and lib dems
68% - UKIP
65% Labour

o.O
Original post by Reluire
You must agree on some of Labour's policies because this quiz does base itself on party policy. When it generates your results, it offers you to compare your results against each party and tells you which policies you and the party agree and disagree with. Could it be that you just don't want to support Labour but are perhaps more aligned with their policies than you think?

I only agree with 1 of 9 labour policies based on the voteforpolicies website compared to 6 green policies and I am a green member but I got 82% Labour and 81% Green.I will probably have to vote for Labour as there probably won't be a Green candidate in my local constituency.
77% Green
73% Labour
66% Lib Dem
66% Scottish Nationals
28% Conservatives
7% UKIP

Not surprised at all regarding the Conservatives and UKIP but pleasantly surprised about the Greens and was also expecting Labour to be up there.

I might start reading into the Green parties policies.
:yep:

I must say, this is a brilliant way to engage the general public although I fear it may be misused if follow up research is not carried out.
Reply 32
Original post by Mr...
68% Conservative

I thought you were a leftie like me:zomg:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by Mr...
I thought so too. Apparently not.

Labour came second though :confused:

You got Torie first but labour second? What were your full results?
Reply 34
Original post by Mr...
I know :lolwut:

I closed the tab a while ago but the Green Party were after Labour, then Lib Dems

:erm: and UKIP and BNP lower? Maybe a popularist?
Reply 35
Original post by Nigel Farage MEP
I enjoy doing these, and this was not shocking in the slightest.

So even the party leader doesn't stand completely for his party, and seems he's not far off a tory really.

Mine quite surprised me anyway.
Reply 36
Original post by jaredw
So even the party leader doesn't stand completely for his party, and seems he's not far off a tory really.

Mine quite surprised me anyway.

You know he's not really Nigel far age right:erm:
Labour - 64%
Lib Dem - 60%
Conservative - 56%
Green 55%

Quite surprising, I think. Last time I did that quiz it put UKIP and BNP really high up because I agreed with their lesser policies at the time.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1421616951.343377.jpg

I support Labour so it wasn't a surprise :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
:erm: and UKIP and BNP lower? Maybe a popularist?

You sure he's not an environmental Blairite type?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending