The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 800
Original post by Incredible97
How are you all feeling RIGHT NOW?

Pissed off cause my bestie is in hospital .
Original post by lou 22

Awww hope she gets better but until then plan something nice for her to cheer her up! :smile::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22

Oh really! :eek:
Im sorry to hear that. Did you went to met him/her?
Hope he/she is feeling better
Messed up.
Original post by lou 22

Dont be pissed off just prayer for her, visit her and make her feel happy :jumphug:
Original post by guywithabigdream
Messed up.

Why? Whats wrong?
Pretty much everything. I feel like I'm at the top of my game in school (GCSE), my life ahead looks so promising, but... My life at home... Not so much. It really is just personal, I'm always afraid of my dad... I'll stop. I just want peace.
Oh sorry to hear that, I hope everything is okay and hope everything is good for tmrw :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lou 22
When do you want me around woody? You shall just have to wait and see :tongue:

Oh and don’t forget ITV2+1 :biggrin: they will soon have ITV2+2 and ITV2 7so you can catch up on all the repeated films you may have missed pmsl.

Anytime, always ready :biggrin: Oo00ooh, sounds promising :wink:

Yup :lol: Oh yeah I can see it happening haha, or they might even have an ITV2 +24, so you have the choice either to watch the same showing from yesterday or watch today's showing of the very same movie, people love choices :biggrin:
Original post by lou 22
Its okay :smile:, yep it did I was very unsure of what I wanted to do but what I fir sure want to do was my second option that I let slip futher and futher down the possibly that queue. You need to plan cause otherwise you will waste five years like I did xD. You need determination, you can achieve anything you put your mind to, you just need that self belief and positive attitude :wink:. What you could do Is write a list of the things you could do and briefly what you would need to enable you to get there then wittle the list diwn :wink:.

tbh i am pretty much in the same position as you, i am still very unsure of what i want to do. you see i have never really been good at any subject, i was good at science and passionately interested but now i lost that passion and i dont really feel that passionate or interested in any subject anymore. I hope i can gain that self belief, positive attitude and determination :frown:. Thats an amazing idea thank you! i am going to implement that right away. This is a silly question but by wittle do you mean like narrow it down? Thank you for helping me get an idea of trying to decide what i want to do in the future as well :smile:
Original post by lou 22
Sunday to me is tumbleweed day, I swear sundays secretly have 5 hours added on so they drag even more than usual xD.

I feel like that too :smile: and in the evening, there's that horrid feeling of having to get up early for school/Uni/work the next day - I hate that!
Reply 811
Original post by TheGameOfScience
tbh i am pretty much in the same position as you, i am still very unsure of what i want to do. you see i have never really been good at any subject, i was good at science and passionately interested but now i lost that passion and i dont really feel that passionate or interested in any subject anymore. I hope i can gain that self belief, positive attitude and determination :frown:. Thats an amazing idea thank you! i am going to implement that right away. This is a silly question but by wittle do you mean like narrow it down? Thank you for helping me get an idea of trying to decide what i want to do in the future as well :smile:

Try not to over complicate it and think too hard....you can't like anything completely 100% you'll always hate some parts of it but obviously still have an interest in it. A thing that helped me when I was younger was watching youtube videos of how different jobs are like or maybe something you've seen in your personal life that you like?
Reply 812
Original post by Bee3011
Awww hope she gets better but until then plan something nice for her to cheer her up! :smile::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The only thing I know for sure that would cheer her up is if I could get a giant rubber and erase her ex permanently out her life, his the one causing all her stresses the ****. I will plan something nice for her though thanks for that suggestion hun X :hugs:
Reply 813
Oh really! :eek:
Im sorry to hear that. Did you went to met him/her?
Hope he/she is feeling better

Yeah :frown:, only a night admission she said, but from how she was when we went out on wednesday a night is not enough, Only if we were rich enough to have private health care I would make sure doctors help her for her sake and her daughters :frown:.
Reply 814
Dont be pissed off just prayer for her, visit her and make her feel happy :jumphug:

By the way things are going she needs divine intervention, as those that are supposed to help her are useless she needs help and she needs it now, I try my best to support her and be there for her as she is my bestie and I love her but this cycle needs to be broken positively by her getting the needed help at the current rate it seems to be going badly, I don’t want to lose my friend.
Reply 815
Messed up.

Why, whats wrong?
Original post by lou 22
Why, whats wrong?

Pretty much everything. I feel like I'm at the top of my game in school (GCSE), my life ahead looks so promising, but... My life at home... Not so much. It really is just personal, I'm always afraid of my dad... I'll stop. I just want peace.
Reply 817

:frown: a child isnt supposed to always be afraid of there parent :frown: Sorry to hear you feel that way. I hope your home life improves asap.
Original post by lou 22
:frown: a child isnt supposed to always be afraid of there parent :frown: Sorry to hear you feel that way. I hope your home life improves asap.

It'll never stop. Depression and anxiety will ruin me. But I just have to put up with it.
It'll never stop. Depression and anxiety will ruin me. But I just have to put up with it.

Hey! You can get help...not in a way where you will have to tell them everything but ways to help to go through it, you don't have to do this alone! And I'm always depressed too I just find physical activities to control it like boxing. I recommend you do something like that

Good luck! xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest