The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Siggy out Oscar in... no form, team has no form, no position, Bony shaped hole. Time has come to bite the bullet
Trippier out PVA in

Thought about ChambersBellerin but they both look like a false economy with Arsenal being such a massive bunch of jokers in defence
not only have arsenal annoyed me by winning, i've also had a bloody awful gameweek.

sanchez, silva and aguero (C) have given me nothing :frown:
my own fault for giving up on costa as captain after 5 weeks in a row...
Another gameweek, another shocking captain choice. :moon:

Can't remember the last time my captain has got more than 3.
Berahino (C) and Wisdom to save my bacon. Please.
Would have been slightly better off leaving it as Kane (c) afterall :argh:
53 points with Wisdom to play
Original post by asr11
Another gameweek, another shocking captain choice. :moon:

Can't remember the last time my captain has got more than 3.

Haha ditto. Completely opposite to my earlier season form where most of my captains went ham

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Haha ditto. Completely opposite to my earlier season form where most of my captains went ham

Posted from TSR Mobile

Likewise. I haven't had a captain score over 3 since before Christmas time. It's really costing me, but my general side has been decent. Just always wrong captain choice.

Eriksen and downing saving my week though. Feel it's time to lose downing temporarily though. He's a flat track bully generally with assists and goals. Very rarely gets anything against the top 7 clubs, and west ham have horrible fixtures coming up.

Still have Baines vs Wisdom. Baines is going after palace unless he returns to form - unlikely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
42 points with Baines to play, terrible captain choice. Not a good idea to have bought Aguero in for Costa this GW.
January wildcard fun :awesome:

1 goal in 4...Austin no longer worth it?
Bringing in Kun for Costa now. Feels so weird to take out a player who has just got 16 points

Posted from TSR Mobile
44 with wisdom to play

Posted from TSR Mobile
Last week my captain Hazard blanked and my vice Sanchez got 19. This week captain kane failed me and my vice downing got 11 :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
73 Points this week :teeth:

Captained Costa.

11 from Downing.
7 from Carroll
Shame Newcastle had to score to cost me 2 clean sheets!!
Reply 4314
Last week my captain Hazard blanked and my vice Sanchez got 19. This week captain kane failed me and my vice downing got 11 :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly the same here, I deliberated over whether pick Downing as captain this week but decided to so for a safer option (or what seemed like a safer option at the time) in Kane and Haz vs Newcastle seemed like a good choice at the time as well, have no idea who to go for next GW now, whoever I pick as captain seems to have their only off week in weeks when I captain them :rolleyes:
Original post by sr90
Very few people have had successful captains over the last month or so, at least everyone is in the same boat.

True lol but the rest of my team has also contributed very little so I've been plummeting down the rankings :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olie
Exactly the same here, I deliberated over whether pick Downing as captain this week but decided to so for a safer option (or what seemed like a safer option at the time) in Kane and Haz vs Newcastle seemed like a good choice at the time as well, have no idea who to go for next GW now, whoever I pick as captain seems to have their only off week in weeks when I captain them :rolleyes:

Sanchez looks the obvious choice at home to villa. I'm probably doubling up and getting cazorla so might go with him since the obvious option hasn't delivered for some time now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sanchez looks the obvious choice at home to villa. I'm probably doubling up and getting cazorla so might go with him since the obvious option hasn't delivered for some time now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea I was thinking Sanchez too. The Villa backline isn't the quickest and they've not been great holding the ball up front.
Original post by sr90
Do you think Ospina will keep his place? 4.8 with those fixtures is very appealing, I don't trust any of the Arsenal full backs to play every week and Mert/Kos are too expensive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

if the rumours about wenger and szcz are to be believed then yes.. I fully expect him to keep his place until he cocks up or makes a mistake, or we get beaten badly..

After that its far less predictable.. but I really cant see him being dropped when he is on good form, and has the full backing of the fans each game..

Also think anyone picking chambers over bellerin is a mistake.. the later I fully expect to start more games for the 2nd half of the season
Original post by sr90
Do you think Ospina will keep his place? 4.8 with those fixtures is very appealing, I don't trust any of the Arsenal full backs to play every week and Mert/Kos are too expensive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

3 clean sheets in 3 games so can't see Wenger dropping him. But he has looked suspect claiming high balls and crosses. Nearly fumbled a few vs city. Chesney has made some big mistakes and seems like he's pissed wenger of with the smoking incident too. I myself am thinking of getting Ospina:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest