The Student Room Group

Should I worry about grades?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheStudent18
Don't be fooled learning the content is not easy, just easier than getting all the motivation to dedicate time to studying :tongue:.

Make sure you're consistent and take regular breaks. Don't go on overdrive and end up tiring yourself out.

If you need any more help, just ask. :smile:

I'll be sure to do so :smile: thanks.
Original post by guywithabigdream
Hey guys, I'm in year 10. I usually in tests get between 82-88% (most tests, english and classics maybe 76+ lol) I'm doing IGCSE mainly. If I keep this up (and improve english and classics) do you reckon I could mostly A* in GCSE/ IGCSE's? I'm taking 11 right now.

Tbh, you're doing better than me. I'm in the same yr as you and i'm getting B's in english and C's in maths and I couldn't care less.
Original post by Zeetingman
Tbh, you're doing better than me. I'm in the same yr as you and i'm getting B's in english and C's in maths and I couldn't care less.

What percentages are you getting though? Because right now your teachers probably aren't marking to the actual GCSE papers.
It's very easy to get straight A's in GCSE's
I have a friend who failed every test but ended up getting 6A's and 2B's in the actual exams without attempting a single past paper.
Okay, maybe one or two but you know what i mean

So yeah, i think you're doing pretty well.
Original post by CarpeDiem.
It's very easy to get straight A's in GCSE's
I have a friend who failed every test but ended up getting 6A's and 2B's in the actual exams without attempting a single past paper.
Okay, maybe one or two but you know what i mean

So yeah, i think you're doing pretty well.

wow, that's pretty incredible. And thanks man! I hope to get at least 8A* but hey! Who knows :smile:
Original post by guywithabigdream
wow, that's pretty incredible. And thanks man! I hope to get at least 8A* but hey! Who knows :smile:

Good luck.:thumbsup:
Original post by CarpeDiem.
Good luck.:thumbsup:

Thank you, kind sir! xD
In RE I got 96%
In the rest i'm not sure. Anywho you're still doing better than me. Ive got an F+ in French and in Geography...the geography F was in Yr9. But the F is from now in French btw!!

Quick Reply

Latest