The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Original post by So Instinct
Guess he did society a favour. I feel no sympathy for those guys.

Me too - didn't like the boy anyway, I remember beating him up in school once.

The thing that annoys me about society is that he's now made into a "victim of an unfair society". I was watching this video that they gave around my area and it had his picture in it with the whole "we lost a very bright, young and loving boy to unfortuante events. You'll always be in our hearts, RIP". He made his own decisions and suffered the consiquences.
Reply 501
[video="youtube;pwcaT2VKEy8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwcaT2VKEy8[/video]
I'm dead :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Love Chris Kamara.

Where is Ice J Fish?
Original post by Eboracum
Love Chris Kamara.

Where is Ice J Fish?

Banned

I'm still trying to figure out who SA-1 is :holmes:

Love Kammy, he lives close to me, same street as a colleague from work actually. Never seen him though
I'm sure Ice Fish will be back.

I didn't know it was FKLW tbh. I used to get on with FKLW. Got into an argument with him over gloryhunting and I went in. When I found out it was FKLW I felt bad.

Come back FKLW, where is the person I fell in love with all those years ago :frown:
Original post by Wilfred Little
I'm sure Ice Fish will be back.

I didn't know it was FKLW tbh. I used to get on with FKLW. Got into an argument with him over gloryhunting and I went in. When I found out it was FKLW I felt bad.

Come back FKLW, where is the person I fell in love with all those years ago :frown:

FK says you're a ****
Original post by DupeofFk
FK says you're a ****

:biggrin:
Reply 507
Original post by TornadoGR4
Banned

I'm still trying to figure out who SA-1 is :holmes:

Love Kammy, he lives close to me, same street as a colleague from work actually. Never seen him though

Who are you? I've not seen much of you either tbh
Reply 508
Really don't know what to expect tomorrow. It's my first panel interview, and the odds of me getting the actual job are really low because even if they do like me, I don't know if they'll work around my availability.

Thing is though, when I applied I wrote down that I'm in my final semester at uni so they must have taken it into consideration.
Reply 509
I know who SA-1 is he didn't even try to hide it it's similar to me with bammy jastard(bj27 was goat poster btw).

Good luck with your interview tomorrow.
Reply 511
Original post by jam277
I know who SA-1 is he didn't even try to hide it it's similar to me with bammy jastard(bj27 was goat poster btw).

Good luck with your interview tomorrow.

Haha no need to hide anything, I didn't really need a change in identity as such, just needed to walk from my old acc.

In a few hours man, hope I ****ing nail it.

You had your assessment day yet?
Reply 512
Original post by SA-1
Haha no need to hide anything, I didn't really need a change in identity as such, just needed to walk from my old acc.

In a few hours man, hope I ****ing nail it.

You had your assessment day yet?

Nope it's tomorrow. Just wanna see how it goes but I'm struggling to motivate myself lol hate it when this happens.
Reply 513
Original post by sr90
Passed my assessment centre :lolwut:

Congratulations. Last stage now?
Reply 514
Original post by sr90
Yes and I have another interview tomorrow, where the agency said I'd probably find out on the same day if I had the job. This time tomorrow I could be sorted!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great man, good luck with it. As they say it never rains, it pours...

Lol, funny.
Reply 516
Original post by Tom_Ford

Lol, funny.

:laugh:
BRB , becoming a white female so I can be 'oppressed' :rolleyes:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 518
Original post by Tom_Ford

Lol, funny.

Check the senior management team tho
Original post by sr90
Yes and I have another interview tomorrow, where the agency said I'd probably find out on the same day if I had the job. This time tomorrow I could be sorted!

Praying for you man. Let me know how it goes :smile: I'm a third year and I'm starting to worry about what I'll do after uni. I'm coming to the realisation that I'm not going to get a grad scheme so I'm going to start looking for 'normal' jobs in May or so.

Didn't realise how hard it would be to get a grad scheme! I thought due to the strength of my CV I'd get on something like Civil Service or HMRC fairly easily. Thought if I applied to 12 grad schemes I'd get 2-3 offers. Then the reality of 13,000 applicants for 250 jobs sets in. I find it hard to not get arrogant about the whole thing really. Just can't understand how anyone is more qualified than me for a job at the foreign office at this moment, but I probably needed my ego to be brought back down to earth :colondollar: I've had a reality check over the past few months. It's tough being a final year.

I'm starting to think grad schemes are a waste of time. I'm just never going to be good enough to do Maths like that under pressure. I'd need three months of 9-5 Kahn Academy to get even close. HMRC stage two I thought my score of about 12 out of 20 was pretty good, then I'm on here reading some people knew them all fairly easily. I'm along way behind.

But honestly, hope this works out for you SR90. My heart sinks when I read your depressing posts. What's next for you after this, perhaps a girlfriend? :tongue:

I kind of want the status of a UCL masters, as I just don't feel a Russell undergrad stands out given the things I want to do afterwards, but I'm sick of studying and just want a suit and a salary. Bro just got accepted at Oxford for a masters, so I feel I want to accept my offer at UCL to at least keep up, although we study different things and he works harder.

Latest