The Student Room Group

What is the latest you have ever stayed up doing work?

i stayed up till 1am revising for my GCSE English exams.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stehay
i stayed up till 1am revising for my GCSE English exams.

I think it was last week stayed up until like 3 doing my coursework
infinite

never went to sleep
Reply 3
4:30 doing Chemistry coursework last week - I was tempted to just say stuff it and do an all-nighter xD
8pm.

Staying up late actually has a severe negative effect on your retained knowledge. You're far, far, far better off getting an early night and then getting up early.
I once stayed up til 10am panic-revising for an exam that was a couple of days later.
Reply 6
Doing coursework I went through the night.
Probably half 3 while at high school, but I did a few all nighters while at uni when coursework was due in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Painted from 4 pm after school to 8 am the next morning before heading straight into school for my art exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I need may need to stay up late tonight..... The stress.....DONT LEAVE ANY WORK UNTIL LAST MINUTE....though i didnt i just had loads of it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did my GCSE ICT coursework until 5 in the morning last year. Then two hours of sleep. Then school. Then I got A*A* for ICT so it was all OK :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
3.30 am

That was EPQ work.
Original post by cole-slaw
8pm.

Staying up late actually has a severe negative effect on your retained knowledge. You're far, far, far better off getting an early night and then getting up early.

Got an A* :biggrin:
Between 1 and 2. Beyond that I'll just get ridiculous and be counterproductive, at least for me anyway.
Original post by errrr...
3.30 am

That was EPQ work.

Got an A* :biggrin:

well clearly there is nothing more strenuous or intellectually testing than childhood exams.
5am, revising for my exams I had before Christmas.

Unlike my friends, though, I don't start working early. Just concentrate better at night, so I become almost nocturnal in exam season.
Doesn't pulling a all nighter just make things worse, unless you already sleep that late :tongue: I'd rather just sleep at a reasonable time and wake up a bit earlier to get more work done
4am ishh

Night before my S1 exam
I've done some all-nighters before to work on coursework/essays.
11am.

I was given an assignment to do. Didn't do it until the last minute.

Shame on me!
About 4am when I was finished my art coursework at GCSE.

Quick Reply

Latest