I am still waiting for 2 to resWpond!
Got 3 offers!

Where from?
Original post by EHZ17
Where from?

Nottingham,Manchester and QMUL
Still waiting for Warwick and Bristol!
Hiya, im new here - still getting used to this

Has everyone heard from LSE still waiting from them ... I really want to go to LSE

I have got offers from City University (320 UCAS Points), QMUL (3 As), Greenwhich (300 UCAS Points). I am waiting for LSE (on the site they want AAB for Economics and Economics history) and for SOAS (on the site they want AAA).

I want to go LSE, is it wise for me to have LSE as my firm choice and then City as my back ??? My predicted grades are AAB
Original post by humayra.ac

Has everyone heard from LSE still waiting from them ... I really want to go to LSE

I have got offers from City University (320 UCAS Points), QMUL (3 As), Greenwhich (300 UCAS Points). I am waiting for LSE (on the site they want AAB for Economics and Economics history) and for SOAS (on the site they want AAA).

I want to go LSE, is it wise for me to have LSE as my firm choice and then City as my back ??? My predicted grades are AAB

No, definitely not everyone. Only a few I have seen on this thread hold offers. Many are still waiting just like me :biggrin:
Has/Is anyone else applying to other countries?
I am considering Germany,Australia,Canada and Ireland!
Original post by abccba120
No, definitely not everyone. Only a few I have seen on this thread hold offers. Many are still waiting just like me :biggrin:

Ooh ok i see. i guess will have to continue with waiting game for now

lse want AAB for economics and economic history??? :s-smilie:
Original post by jchap9776
lse want AAB for economics and economic history??? :s-smilie:

they haven't given me an offer yet. But on the website it says AAB
they haven't given me an offer yet. But on the website it says AAB

Oh fair I just checked, dw
Have many people applied to Nottingham , if so what kind of offers are they getting, also what do employers and people think of the Uni
Original post by complexbruh
Have many people applied to Nottingham , if so what kind of offers are they getting, also what do employers and people think of the Uni

I got an A*ABB offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NinjaPandaa
I got an A*ABB offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice one, are you going to firm ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by complexbruh
Nice one, are you going to firm ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah don't think so, I'll firm cambridge but not sure what I'll be insuring yet could be warwick notts or leeds

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah don't think so, I'll firm cambridge but not sure what I'll be insuring yet could be warwick notts or leeds

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh fair enough, think most people would do the same if in your position

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought Warwick was your 2nd choice? Or is it more you're unsure of having a high insurance?
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
I thought Warwick was your 2nd choice? Or is it more you're unsure of having a high insurance?

Yeah warwick would be my second choice but idk whether having an A*AA backup is too much pressure whereas I could have A*ABB or AAA hmm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2597
Does anyone here know if top unis look at your AS grades if you apply post-A Levels with A2 grades in hand? I had a B in AS Chemistry and dropped it, but I was only 3 marks off an A so I'm considering resitting one exam if top unis like Cambridge, UCL etc will still look at my AS results if I apply after a gap year.
Original post by fha96
Does anyone here know if top unis look at your AS grades if you apply post-A Levels with A2 grades in hand? I had a B in AS Chemistry and dropped it, but I was only 3 marks off an A so I'm considering resitting one exam if top unis like Cambridge, UCL etc will still look at my AS results if I apply after a gap year.

I doubt it, I've got 5 offers (including camb) and I have a B in the subject I dropped at AS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard back from UCL? Applied in November and still haven't heard back :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending