The Student Room Group

A question for the boys

At the xmas do I had a drunken snog with guy who works with me and we hung out all night hugging and kissing

Since then even after 3 wks me being off he's still being off with me no longer bantering with me etc... I talked to one of the guys in my office and said maybe he's embarrassed. Will he ever get bk to norm with me
Reply 1
yeah think so. Approach him normally and see how he reacts.
Reply 2
Original post by DCMed96
yeah think so. Approach him normally and see how he reacts.

I've been talking to him but it's been a wk and still not the same
Reply 3
I know its one for the boys but I thought I would "rebel" and reply, it seems like a drunken snog and if its been 3 weeks and nothing sorry I don't think you have a future with him :/
Well that friendship is dead

I say move on, he's embarrassed and wants to forget about it
Reply 5
Original post by emski
I know its one for the boys but I thought I would "rebel" and reply, it seems like a drunken snog and if its been 3 weeks and nothing sorry I don't think you have a future with him :/

I second this. The last Xmas do everyone was snogging everyone and the following day everything was back to normal like nothing happened at all..
Reply 6
Original post by Bishoy
I second this. The last Xmas do everyone was snogging everyone and the following day everything was back to normal like nothing happened at all..

Not everyone :frown: I have never had a snog under the mistletoe :/ And that pretty much happens every student night out...
Reply 7
Original post by Bishoy

Thing is he doesn't remember much on the night he was telling me how much he liked me but guess he's embarrassed. But thing is it isn't bk to norm and he's no longer joking with me anymore 😳
Reply 8
Original post by maggers1
At the xmas do I had a drunken snog with guy who works with me and we hung out all night hugging and kissing

Since then even after 3 wks me being off he's still being off with me no longer bantering with me etc... I talked to one of the guys in my office and said maybe he's embarrassed. Will he ever get bk to norm with me

Maybe he feels like you are unhappy with him?
It's that bot again
Reply 10
Original post by maggers1
Thing is he doesn't remember much on the night he was telling me how much he liked me but guess he's embarrassed. But thing is it isn't bk to norm and he's no longer joking with me anymore ������

It's a tricky situation because if he really liked you, you guys would have been together now. Maybe he will not be embarrassed anymore if you hint to him that you like him back? Maybe he still thinks that he shouldn't have expressed his feelings because he 'thinks' it's one-sided?
Does he have a girlfriend or boyfriend that you or nobody else knows about? Could be guilt ...
Reply 12
Original post by Bishoy
It's a tricky situation because if he really liked you, you guys would have been together now. Maybe he will not be embarrassed anymore if you hint to him that you like him back? Maybe he still thinks that he shouldn't have expressed his feelings because he 'thinks' it's one-sided?

It is tricky when he was drunk he said I was the most awesome person he met and that I was beautiful whether it was him or the drink who knows... I do work in a male orientated job would he of been picked on for this?
Reply 13
Original post by Foo.mp3
What am I, a mind reader? :erm:

I'm just saying is this something guys do
Reply 14
Before I respond to your question -
What are you looking for? To stay friends? Or do you have feelings for him? Was what happened at the Christmas party a one off thing? And is there a background between you both?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Baloney
Before I respond to your question -
What are you looking for? To stay friends? Or do you have feelings for him? Was what happened at the Christmas party a one off thing? And is there a background between you both?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've known him a yr and there's been a lot of flirting/banter but yep was a one off

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending