The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hobes1
Do you want to know about corporate and institutional interview structure? :smile:

No clue :K:
Original post by welcometoib
was that the only day open?

I couldn't choose, it was said in the e-mail.

Original post by Mralpha
lolz.. Got any tips?

Tips for what? :smile:
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Oh wow, was it exciting?

It was decent, I would say. :biggrin:
The only thing I didn't like was the fact that my interviewer was really slow at taking notes. He was constantly stopping me so that he could write down what I said. I am not pretty sure whether that's a normal thing or not as it was my first interview for SW, but yeah... it was a bit weird. Also, I could hear another person interviewing somebody and that was a bit disturbing! But overall the interview went good. Nothing unexpected. :biggrin:
Original post by Purple_fox
I got an interview, but rejected it.

lol nice, when did you apply?
Original post by Refrigerator
lol nice, when did you apply?

Early November I believe
Anyone applied to the UBS Horizons programme instead of their regular spring?
what do you mean, no invites from where, gs?

No invites from GS yet - status still says 'Application Received'...Should I be worried?
Original post by EmptyBroadway
It was decent, I would say. :biggrin:
The only thing I didn't like was the fact that my interviewer was really slow at taking notes. He was constantly stopping me so that he could write down what I said. I am not pretty sure whether that's a normal thing or not as it was my first interview for SW, but yeah... it was a bit weird. Also, I could hear another person interviewing somebody and that was a bit disturbing! But overall the interview went good. Nothing unexpected. :biggrin:

Haha, that's common. Same thing happened to me with Barclays interview.
Original post by IB Fanboy
No invites from GS yet - status still says 'Application Received'...Should I be worried?

mine says same and ive submitted before some who say under review, what's going om
Reply 5229
Original post by smashzeJ
Anyone applied to the UBS Horizons programme instead of their regular spring?

Me. Did you too? Have you heard back from them at all?
mine says same and ive submitted before some who say under review, what's going om

Mines says Application Under Review, I applied 29/12/14.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys, it really doesn't matter when you applied for GS. and the application received/under review status does;t mean much either. Just got to wait until you get an invite :smile: can't do much else about it....
What is IB I know it stands for Investment Banking but what is it about like is it about stock market or working in a bank doing accounting work?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know the dates for HSBC? They told me but I've already forgotten

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamesrorytiffin

Posted from TSR Mobile

7-10th
Original post by jamesrorytiffin

Posted from TSR Mobile

Week commencing the 7th

Original post by realcloud
What is IB I know it stands for Investment Banking but what is it about like is it about stock market or working in a bank doing accounting work?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Intemediatry service (for shares/bonds and other financial securities), connects investors to people who need to raise capital and they provide advice to businesses and high networth individuals.
So done with this thread if its gonna be the same as the one last year which I stalked. Getting so clogged up by things which were on previous pages + things which just require patience... I highly doubt any bank will forget about any of us, so what's with all the 'why hasn't X bank reviewed my app yet' blah blah. Rant over. Love u reli.
Is only my BNPP portal broken? Because if i logg in i cannot really do anything... i just get redirected to the welcome page all the time
Original post by ProjectNr2
Is only my BNPP portal broken? Because if i logg in i cannot really do anything... i just get redirected to the welcome page all the time

Same issue here.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Same issue here.

ah okay, so I´m not the only one. Because someone told me he got rejected by BNP only via the portal, no E-mail sent....

Latest

Trending

Trending