Scroll to see replies

Original post by Incredible97
Lol its okay.

Spoiler

Np, lol.
Original post by Ankabout
Looool!

Original post by Mary562
Thanks for looking after me and taking good care of me by making me look purple :lol:

You can take me :wink:

Ur welcome :u:
i will continue looking after you so you dont turn black :lol:
Original post by ko111
cool, sorry bold=what do you mean?

In that their destruction of the tomb is doubtful (although it is not certain that they did not). I.e. They have done enough for the ulama to refute them without resorting to things they may or may not have done.

Also, If we ever discuss an issue like this again I'd appreciate it if you didn't make statements like

Original post by ko111
so you deny them blowing mosques, tombs, killing innocent people? lmao.

Which i do not. I just think it is important to make sure when a report comes us they have done something like that, it is verified.

Original post by ko111

you seem to know a lot about Al-qaeda than the arab media..

Which is implying something highly distasteful.

JazakAllah khair
Original post by Incredible97
Ur welcome :u:
i will continue looking after you so you dont turn black :lol:

:rofl:
I've looked after you so well that you've turned so young again masha'Allah

Reply 1325
Original post by Mary562

lol

Original post by Mary562

Poor kid. :tongue:
Original post by ko111
don't know i tried downloading it before.. can't, let me know if you can find any links though.

Sure will do... If i get it
Original post by ko111
lol

Lool
Dear Muslim brothers and sisters, please be careful.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 654:

Narrated 'Umar:

I heard the Prophet saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle."
Reply 1330
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
In that their destruction of the tomb is doubtful (although it is not certain that they did not). I.e. They have done enough for the ulama to refute them without resorting to things they may or may not have done.

Also, If we ever discuss an issue like this again I'd appreciate it if you didn't make statements like

alright fair enough i understand what you mean brother, i am sorry i shouldn't have said it i was just angry at the time because of the article i read.

Which i do not. I just think it is important to make sure when a report comes us they have done something like that, it is verified.

yep got it.

Which is implying something highly distasteful.

JazakAllah khair

i was trying to be sarcastic like you were lol, again sorry about that i took it too far.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mary562
Stop arguing above ^

Look at me and yalda below
Yalda = Monkey I = Donkey

:lolwut:
Hasan al-Basri رحمه الله said, when asked about imaan:

"It is perseverance (Sabr) from things that are forbidden by Allah 'azzawajall and acceptance."

He was asked:
"What is perseverance and acceptance?"

He replied:
"Sabr is to persevere in holding back from what Allah has forbidden and acceptance is acceptance of what Allah 'azzawajall has commanded."

[al-Mujalasah wa Jawaahir al-'Ilm, by Abu Bakr al-Daynuri]
Reply 1333
Original post by nasra muhidin
Sure will do... If i get it

thank you and also welcome to the tsr Islamic Society you seem new here! :smile:
It was narrated from ‘Iyad bin Himar that the Prophet (ﷺ) addressed them and said:

“Allah has revealed to me that you should be humble towards one another so that none of you boasts to another.”

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ الْحُسَيْنِ بْنِ وَاقِدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، عَنْ مَطَرٍ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ مُطَرِّفٍ، عَنْ عِيَاضِ بْنِ حِمَارٍ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ أَنَّهُ خَطَبَهُمْ فَقَالَ "‏ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ أَوْحَى إِلَىَّ أَنْ تَوَاضَعُوا حَتَّى لاَ يَفْخَرَ أَحَدٌ عَلَى أَحَدٍ

[Sunan Ibn Majah, Kitab az-Zuhd; graded Saheeh by Darussalam]
Original post by Mary562
:rofl:
I've looked after you so well that you've turned so young again masha'Allah

Im cool babes :cool:

Original post by ash92:)
:lolwut:

Spoiler

Original post by Mary562

Spoiler

I'm baffled by this donkey-monkey conversation. Is it something to do with whatsapp? :lol:
Original post by ko111
thank you and also welcome to the tsr Islamic Society you seem new here! :smile:

Thanks for the warm welcome😊 i stumbled into it tonight and already addicted... Got to slp nw though..tc
Original post by ash92:)
I'm baffled by this donkey-monkey conversation. Is it something to do with whatsapp?
:lol:

Nope lol truth is Yalda is not feeding me well I've turned purple and old :cry2:

Latest

Trending

Trending