The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mary562
Nope lol truth is Yalda is not feeding me well I've turned purple and old :cry2:

Urm...ok sis...:erm:
Original post by Incredible97
Im cool babes :cool:

Loool looking great :laugh:
"...the sublime blessing of the daily Šalah remains unappreciated, and the truth of the Prophetic saying that equates the ritual prayer with spiritual ascension (mi‘raj) is completely hidden from sight. Nor is there any awareness of the soul’s nourishment through Šalah, to the extent that the daily performance of ritual prayer becomes a source of inner peace and joy."

[Dr Israr Ahmed رحمه الله on the situation of Islamic socio-political revivalist movements, Islamic Renaissance: the task ahead, Ch.7]
Reply 1343
Original post by nasra muhidin
Thanks for the warm welcome i stumbled into it tonight and already addicted... Got to slp nw though..tc

No problem! yh lol everyone gets addicted to this society man (some of us dream about it as well lol). Alright then take care!
Let's keep the thread productive, inshaAllah :h:
lmao whats with the donkey and monkey? :rofl: ngl the purple looks pretty cool. :mmm:
Original post by Redwoods
x

Please feel free to use the ask about Islam thread for a Q&A platform, or one of the debate threads on the forum, or feel free to make your own :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ko111
No problem! yh lol everyone gets addicted to this society man (some of us dream about it as well lol). Alright then take care!

Lol, the crazy thing is that that's apparently true :teehee:
Original post by ash92:)
"...the sublime blessing of the daily Šalah remains unappreciated, and the truth of the Prophetic saying that equates the ritual prayer with spiritual ascension (mi‘raj) is completely hidden from sight. Nor is there any awareness of the soul’s nourishment through Šalah, to the extent that the daily performance of ritual prayer becomes a source of inner peace and joy."

[Dr Israr Ahmed رحمه الله on the situation of Islamic socio-political revivalist movements, Islamic Renaissance: the task ahead, Ch.7]

SubhanAllah so true.

Jazakallahu khairan for sharing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

SubhanAllah thats probably everyone on this thread. May Allah bless you all.
Reply 1351
Original post by ash92:)
Lol, the crazy thing is that that's apparently true :teehee:

yeah it's just one of those things haha i think 3 people so far have dreamt about isoc including myself :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tennumbers

SubhanAllah thats probably everyone on this thread. May Allah bless you all.

Ameen :yy:
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:
أَعَفُّ النَّاسِ قِتْلَةً أَهْلُ الْإِيمَانِ

The most restrained of the people regarding killing are the people of faith.

Source: Musnad Ahmad 3720 - Ahmad Shakir said Saheeh

Al-Ghazali, may Allah have mercy on him, said:

لكننا نعنى بالمصلحة المحافظة على مقصود الشرع ومقصود الشرع من الخلق خمسة وهو أن يحفظ عليهم دينهم وأنفسهم وعقلهم ونسلهم ومالهم فكل ما يتضمن حفظ هذه الأصول الخمسة فهو مصلحة وكل ما يفوت هذه الأصول الخمسة فهو مفسدة

Welfare which we mean here is the protection of the objectives of the Sharia. Namely, the objectives of the Sharia are five in creation: the protection of religion, life, intellect, family relations, and property. Everything that advances the protection of these five fundamentals is considered benefit, and everything which fails to protect these five fundamentals is considered corruption.

Source: Al-Mustasfa min Ilm al-Usul 287

[h="1"]Can terrorism be justified with the Fatwa of Ibn Uthaymeen? ~ Dr. Yasir Qadhi[/h]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvGb6T3AgwA
Original post by ko111
yeah haha i think 3 people so far have dreamt about isoc including myself :biggrin:

I had a dream about ISOC aswell :colondollar:
Original post by Mary562

:yy:
Reply 1357
Original post by Incredible97
I had a dream about isoc aswell :colondollar:

lol 4 people now Ash
Oh Sheikh Wikipedia, Mufti Google and Imam Facebook, teach me Islam. :toofunny:
So true indeed - I do it

Latest

Trending

Trending