The Student Room Group

Educated guy/girl or fit guy/girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ebony19
Flipping heck, chill your vag. I was joking... I was agreeing obviously fit and educated is slightly (very) on the limited side. How old are you? I'm 23 so not the littlest girl.

Original post by Anonymous
I feel there's an odd notion that you can not be both intelligent/ well educated and attractive...? A stereotype perhaps portrayed by things such as Mean Girls but is actually far from the truth.

Educated, smart and beautiful people are very rare unfortunately :frown:
Reply 21
Original post by Kartace
Why would i need intelligence and stuff?

Tl;dr .... Genitals...

OMFG you killed me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dat zoom on the wheel.:tongue:
Original post by tammie123
Educated, smart and beautiful people are very rare unfortunately :frown:
Depends what you think of beautiful, smart and educated. Those things come in very different forms and indeed vary in their perception by others. I know beautiful people that aren't necessarily gorgeous physically but they really are beautiful. Sounds airy fairy but it's true when you think about lovely people, of course they're beautiful.
I find myself unable to remain attracted to somebody that doesn't have a good amount of both. But those aren't the only factors, not by a long way... good christ I feel so picky right now
No they can't just be fit, they have to be FAF!
Reply 25
Original post by Foo.mp3
I don't need an educated woman, I have books.. you can't **** a book..

Spoiler

lool
erm.. both? :colondollar:
My boyfriend isn't uni educated. Neither am I really, but I'm currently on my way there, and I am more academic than him. He may not have gotten great Standard Grades, but that doesn't make him a dumbass; I can still have pretty intelligent and interesting conversations with him all the time, sometimes even more-so than with people who are actually academic, lol. And yes he is good looking too :yep:
Reply 28
It depends on your intentions. If it's for a relationship, an educated 6/10 is better than a dumb 9/10 with whom you have nothing in common.
I'd go with attractive, I dunno why (don't ask me why).

I would struggle to find a decent girl studying computer science or even as broad as engineering (what I do) so I don't even bother with that. Attractive girls tend to study subjects that require less hard work, such as psychology, classics, history etc. And tbh someone educated in those wouldn't remotely interest me. I like people who talk about programming languages and differential equations, not people who comment about stories written like 300 years ago (sometimes for a living). Sorry if I offend anyone but me looking for someone educated in what I want, is too much to ask, so an attractive girl is more reasonable as that's common (I think)
Fit as **** with a PhD in Bedroom Studies
Original post by MinionMogul
Fit as **** with a PhD in Bedroom Studies

Yeahh :biggrin: As long as they're educated in the bedroom, I'd pick fit.

Fit = looks after self (body wise at least) = confident = secure = attractive.
Well educated isn't a must for me, as long as they're not thick as pig****. What's more important is life skills - knowing how to run a home, manage their own money and generally be independant. That **** can't be learned through academics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending