The Student Room Group

TSR Christian Society (X-SOC) Episode IV: A New Hope

Scroll to see replies

Hey fellow Christians :smile:

Anyone got any thoughts on the rapture?

Things in the world are speeding up and although it has been 'end days' since Jesus rose from the dead and ascended to heaven it seems to me anyway that the world's events are very much heralding Jesus return.

One of the signs is meant to be Jewish people returning the Israel and this seems to be taking place as we speak, on the news they have just said French Jews are saying they will be going back now.

Anyone pre tribulation, post tribulation or even mid-tribulation? Anyone not looked into it at all :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Any 16-18 year olds here? I need more participants for a questionnaire :smile:
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours

Me! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could you please complete this? If you enter (and include email address) you'll be entered into a draw to win £15 :smile:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HSSsgoA0SajiCr4eFBnLZk3ClAbHyS9B3ipz2FRhPIc/viewform
Reply 4204
Could you please complete this? If you enter (and include email address) you'll be entered into a draw to win £15 :smile:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HSSsgoA0SajiCr4eFBnLZk3ClAbHyS9B3ipz2FRhPIc/viewform

I can forward this to my sister if you'd like? Can't guarantee she'll do it, but she might.

Moi, and my brother. :smile: :hugs:
Original post by tasha96
Moi, and my brother. :smile: :hugs:

:hugs: yay.
Recruiting people is so hard!
Original post by Racoon
Hey fellow Christians :smile:

Anyone got any thoughts on the rapture?

It is a very strange idea found in modern Protestantism.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs: yay.
Recruiting people is so hard!

I was 16-18 once...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OurSeaBee
I was 16-18 once...

Posted from TSR Mobile

:teehee: I know that feel.
Original post by OurSeaBee
I was 16-18 once...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by greeneyedgirl
:teehee: I know that feel.

I wish I was 18 again too! :frown:
I wish I was 18 again too! :frown:

I don't even get ID-ed anymore...okay well sometimes I do if I'm just in hoody and slobby clothes, but otherwise I don't...and trust me I don't look over 25.
Reply 4212
I don't even get ID-ed anymore...okay well sometimes I do if I'm just in hoody and slobby clothes, but otherwise I don't...and trust me I don't look over 25.

I got ID'd just before New Years. The lady looked really closely at my licence and then asked for my date of birth.
Apparently I look about 17 :mmm:

(This is funny because I am almost 10 years over that age)
Original post by Aula
I got ID'd just before New Years. The lady looked really closely at my licence and then asked for my date of birth.

:teehee: bless. I'm sure we'll be grateful in later life.
Reply 4214
:teehee: bless. I'm sure we'll be grateful in later life.

Definitely! Also, to be fair, having recently looked at some photos of me from sixth form, I'm not sure my face has changed much at all!

Both my parents look substantially younger than they are, so that's promising.
Original post by Aula
Definitely! Also, to be fair, having recently looked at some photos of me from sixth form, I'm not sure my face has changed much at all!

Both my parents look substantially younger than they are, so that's promising.

Yeah my mum looks around 10 years younger than she is, and my dad looks about 5 years younger...my brother always looked older than his age growing up though.

Original post by Aula

Last year I got a child's ticket (under 17) at Odeon - I did ask for it. All the other people I was with got charged adult. I was 24! Let's take it as a compliment,
Last year I got a child's ticket (under 17) at Odeon - I did ask for it. All the other people I was with got charged adult. I was 24! Let's take it as a compliment,

:teehee: I wasn't allowed to buy paracetamol a few months back cos I did have ID...I even showed my Cambridge uni card to show I was at uni...but apparently I could have just been a child prodigy =|
Reply 4218
:teehee: I wasn't allowed to buy paracetamol a few months back cos I did have ID...I even showed my Cambridge uni card to show I was at uni...but apparently I could have just been a child prodigy =|

:rofl: that is hilarious! Especially since there's no actual legal age for buying paracetamol :mmm:
Original post by Aula
:rofl: that is hilarious! Especially since there's no actual legal age for buying paracetamol :mmm:

I thought it was 16?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending