College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Psychology at City University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Psyc_Girl
In my opinion I think the course city offers is great! They cover a range of modules that are very interesting. I've completed my first term and currently doing my exams and so far I absolutely love it there!
There is a maths module, but it's doable maths. Before I came I was scared about maths as well as I haven't done it since gcse but it's really not that hard.. I got 80% in my first maths class test and I HATE maths! Just practice and you'll be fine! If your struggling then just speak to the lecturer (he's call Stuart and he's lovely!)
In terms of university life, I think the overall atmosphere of the uni is friendly and nice, but in terms of night life I wouldn't know as I commute and I don't party!

If you have any other questions I'd be happy to try and help :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good to hear! I have heard it's great for Psychology. Haha I haven't done maths since GCSE too, that's why I was worried, but seeing as you got 80% and also hate maths like me, I feel much better!Haha I don't party either and I'm planning on commuting too!

Thanks for the great advice I appreciate it:smile::smile:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by dorela
That's good to hear! I have heard it's great for Psychology. Haha I haven't done maths since GCSE too, that's why I was worried, but seeing as you got 80% and also hate maths like me, I feel much better!Haha I don't party either and I'm planning on commuting too!

Thanks for the great advice I appreciate it:smile::smile:

Yes it is! Good luck with your exams and I hope you get into City :biggrin:. Glad I made you feel better, especially about the maths, as it's really not that bad :redface:. You're welcome :smile:
Original post by Psyc_Girl
I study Psychology at City, any specific questions? I can try my best to answer them :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! I got an offer from City and I have a q. Even tho I have seen the modules online, is it more bio based and clinical based or social, learning theories and more quantitative stuff. Also, I wanna focus on consumer business psych, in year 3 i can do that, right? Thank you :smile:
Original post by psychologyqeen8
Hi! I got an offer from City and I have a q. Even tho I have seen the modules online, is it more bio based and clinical based or social, learning theories and more quantitative stuff. Also, I wanna focus on consumer business psych, in year 3 i can do that, right? Thank you :smile:

Hey just a quick one what grade did you get. I’ve received a BCC and idk if I can get in for socio w pysch it’s a BBB😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending