The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22
Night ladies and Gents, Lou is feeling zonked.

Welp. That's it.

It's over.

He only talks to me becauseee well I still don't know. But I guess he doesn't like me anymore. He called me ****ing moronic, a dog, a squirrel, a bitch (didn't apologize), and deluded because I don't hate Islamic people like he does.

So many things. He never supports me either. He said he could change his number as well.

Lou. :indiff:

Tell me something so I don't commit murder Lou. Tell me something now.

Pretty darn positive about everything!
Like I want to take mondays, and stab them in the heart - but then I want to do that everyday of the week

A lovely cheery thought to give everyone :biggrin:
Original post by lou 22

lou has given a lot of advice and needs to recharge.
Original post by lou 22
My internet was like that earlier :frown:, took ages for it resolve itself.

Internet's really pissing me off :frown:
This is my first response on here! (And I thought this was a fairly simple thread to reply to, don't want to risk muddling up on my first post and embarrass myself :colondollar:)

But I am doing quite good. A little stressed over exams, but motivated at the same time, so all's going well. How are you?
Original post by Sharmilla Saheed
This is my first response on here! (And I thought this was a fairly simple thread to reply to, don't want to risk muddling up on my first post and embarrass myself :colondollar:)

But I am doing quite good. A little stressed over exams, but motivated at the same time, so all's going well. How are you?

first of all welcome.
don't worry you didn't embarrass yourself there, best not to over-think things in life i find. good luck with your exams hope all goes well for you, i'm quite relaxed atm, thank you for asking.
Original post by chelseafreak
first of all welcome.
don't worry you didn't embarrass yourself there, best not to over-think things in life i find. good luck with your exams hope all goes well for you, i'm quite relaxed atm, thank you for asking.

Thank you! I'm trying to find my way around here :biggrin: I'm glad all's going well, have a nice day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22

:hugs:
Original post by pocahontas lol
Welp. That's it.

It's over.

He only talks to me becauseee well I still don't know. But I guess he doesn't like me anymore. He called me ****ing moronic, a dog, a squirrel, a bitch (didn't apologize), and deluded because I don't hate Islamic people like he does.

So many things. He never supports me either. He said he could change his number as well.

Lou. :indiff:

Tell me something so I don't commit murder Lou. Tell me something now.

:hugs: What's wrong?

If he's a friend, he sounds like a real jerk for calling you all those nasty names :hugs:
I'm feeling horrible 😭😭😭😭 get unit 2 back this week and really am not looking forward to it !
Original post by Jessicaloo4
I'm feeling horrible 😭😭😭😭 get unit 2 back this week and really am not looking forward to it !

sorry to hear this, unit 2 of what out of interest?
My unit 2 childcare assignment
Original post by lou 22
Science was one on my list as well, but as you said the passion for it went. You can get it as you need it to succeed, there may be people around you who may doubt you but dont give a #* what they think it is about you and your success then when you get to where you need to be there are two fingers that shoukd be made visable to tye doubters :wink:. :smile:, it is my inner 80year old again but yes I mean narrow it down :wink:. It is alright sweets, I just wish I had someone similar to give me advice when I was your age group so I am happy to be a help :smile: :hugs:.

Thank you! hahaha your completely right about the doubters! xD, although it may be too late for me to pursue it :frown: i hope i can get it back as you said, i need it now more than ever. lol I thought you meant that xD Thank you i really appreciate your advice :smile: :jumphug:
Original post by a10
Try not to over complicate it and think too hard....you can't like anything completely 100% you'll always hate some parts of it but obviously still have an interest in it. A thing that helped me when I was younger was watching youtube videos of how different jobs are like or maybe something you've seen in your personal life that you like?

Hello a10, Your absolutely right but i think it might be too late for me now :frown: i think i screwed up my chances to do science again or made it even more harder for me to try and pursue it :frown: thats a good idea i'll watch more youtube videos and i'll try to reflect on my personal life a bit more thank you.
Really nervous as I have an interview for an internship in about an hour :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 876
Original post by Bee3011
Really nervous as I have an interview for an internship in about an hour :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

GOOD LUCK! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 877
sore

Thanks. Getting so nervous as it gets closer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 879
Original post by pocahontas lol
I agree. I know if we were by each other at least in a different state, we'd meet and get to that lovely angry sex >.< That's why I get so down about it because like there's nothing I can do!

I'm sure he doesn't mind traveling it's just Idk about his pocket like what his budget is looking like. I asked if he works, he says he does but idk, I know times are ruff. Sigh. :sad:

:frown: you got banned why oh why?

Latest