The Student Room Group

not sure If i want to continue with a levels?

I am studying A levels right now, and I feel like it is not for me... I am thinking about moving to a college next year (I am in a sixth form atm) and doing a betc extended diploma. I'm not 100% sure If i'd like to do this though as I can only do ONE extended diploma which might limit my future choices? what do you think? thanks
Original post by loveleest
I am studying A levels right now, and I feel like it is not for me... I am thinking about moving to a college next year (I am in a sixth form atm) and doing a betc extended diploma. I'm not 100% sure If i'd like to do this though as I can only do ONE extended diploma which might limit my future choices? what do you think? thanks

What career area are you thinking of going into?
Reply 2
Original post by Emma:-)
What career area are you thinking of going into?

media
media

In which case if you want to be just a standard media producer etc, then college will be ok. It's a lot more relaxed than school. However if you're looking to get in to a great uni and becoming a top media producer then stick with A-Levels, assuming you can get decent grades (ABB or higher)

Posted from TSR Mobile
media

Id look into going to college then?
Reply 5
It's not for everyone, do what you feel you would benefit from and if that means going to a college, go ahead

Quick Reply

Latest