The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

I have a conditional offer for fine art, I absolutely adore the uni and the course and its going to be a real struggle deciding on my firm :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by JammyDodger1789
I applied for advertising and marketing. I applied just before Christmas and after reading this thread and seeing that a lot of people have received offers already, should I be worried? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not at all! Some times it just takes longer, depends on the course! You'll get offered I'm sure! Spooky that we've applied to two of the same universities! :P
Reply 22
Original post by paint.the.earth
I have a conditional offer for fine art, I absolutely adore the uni and the course and its going to be a real struggle deciding on my firm :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! Ah I know how you feel. Where else have you applied? :smile:
I've applied for Business Economics and I've got a conditional offer. It will be my firm as the uni and course looks great :smile:
Thanks :smile: Leeds college of art and Norwich uni of the arts are my other favourites, and then Lincoln and uclan :smile: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by paint.the.earth
Thanks :smile: Leeds college of art and Norwich uni of the arts are my other favourites, and then Lincoln and uclan :smile: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great choices! I highly recommend Leeds College of Art, my aunt graduated a few years back and she's wanted to return ever since. Apparently it was the best 4 years of her life!
I've applied for Music Industry Management and I've applied to Hertfordshire, Canterbury Christ Church, Buckinghamshire New, Greenwich and Westminster. I'm torn between a couple of them!
Reply 26
Original post by IsthatmaryX
I've applied for Business Economics and I've got a conditional offer. It will be my firm as the uni and course looks great :smile:

Unfortunately I haven't had too much of a chance to look at the University yet! I'm looking round soon though, is it nice? :smile:
i've applied for pharmacy and i have my interview on wednesday!
Reply 28
Original post by claudiaelli
i've applied for pharmacy and i have my interview on wednesday!

Good Luck! I'm sure you'll ace through it! :smile:
Hi, I've got a conditional offer for bio med . Does anybody know if there is a open day coming up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah a lot of people recommend it, I've got such a hard choice! Well, if I get offers haha, still waiting to do my interviews for Leeds and Norwich :smile: wow sounds good aha good luck! Have you had to do interviews for that course?
Reply 31
Original post by mistryoo96
Hi, I've got a conditional offer for bio med . Does anybody know if there is a open day coming up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's one on the 21st March :smile:
Hi all, I've got an unconditional offer for Film and TV MA. Also have an offer from City University London. Interview with Falmouth tomorrow and waiting to hear back from Goldsmiths.
Reply 33
Original post by ShyBrown
Hi all, I've got an unconditional offer for Film and TV MA. Also have an offer from City University London. Interview with Falmouth tomorrow and waiting to hear back from Goldsmiths.

Congrats! What's your first choice? :smile:
Original post by Danni_079
Congrats! What's your first choice? :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin:

I'm leaning towards City, it's a Creative Writing MA in Playwriting and Screenwriting which is what I want to do. But I'd really like to talk to someone who's been through the program which is proving hard.
Anyone have any offers for biomedical science?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by ShyBrown
Thank you! :biggrin:

I'm leaning towards City, it's a Creative Writing MA in Playwriting and Screenwriting which is what I want to do. But I'd really like to talk to someone who's been through the program which is proving hard.

Perhaps get in contact with the University and see if they can put you in contact with anyone?
Original post by linnyloo87
Anyone have any offers for biomedical science?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes got a conditional offer. Have you got an offer??
Yep conditional :smile: congrats on the offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Danni_079
Perhaps get in contact with the University and see if they can put you in contact with anyone?

That's a good idea. I'm going to email the International Students office and see if they can put me in contact with someone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending