The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Roehampton university applicants 2015

Hey guys! Thought I'd start up a thread for 2015 applicants as I haven't seen one been set up yet! What has everyone chosen to study? I got an offer to study Criminology :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I have a conditional offer to study Nutrition :tongue:
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
That's good :smile: is Roehampton going to be your first choice uni?
Reply 3
I have an interview for Primary Teaching in March :biggrin:
Original post by Monica-xx
That's good :smile: is Roehampton going to be your first choice uni?

I'm undecided hehe! What about you? x
Reply 5
I really liked Roehampton when I went to check it out! So far it's been my number one favourite so I think I'm definitely going to put it as my firm choice :biggrin: x
(edited 9 years ago)
Awesome, let me know what happens! I'm glad you liked it there. I'm going to an open day on the 11th of Feb. So I'll see what I think then :smile: I have a friend who's in her second year studying Psychology and she loves Roehampton! x
Reply 7
Definitely! I'm going to go to the applicant day on the 25th of Feb too so I'll let you know what it's like :smile: the area is really nice, lots of greenery and lakes especially on campus (if you like that kind of stuff) but definitely check it out :smile: aw wicked! That's good, if you like the uni and come here then you can see her as well haha x
Reply 8
Original post by loopy96
I have an interview for Primary Teaching in March :biggrin:

Congrats! :smile: wish you luck for your interview!
Reply 9
I got a conditional for Education - am so pleased. I have heard great things about the reputation etc. Would be good to see if anyone else is in the same boat? Also, if anyone knows where to find information about how many students they accept per course per year. I prefer smaller groups so will affect my choice in the end. :smile:
Original post by Monica-xx
Definitely! I'm going to go to the applicant day on the 25th of Feb too so I'll let you know what it's like :smile: the area is really nice, lots of greenery and lakes especially on campus (if you like that kind of stuff) but definitely check it out :smile: aw wicked! That's good, if you like the uni and come here then you can see her as well haha x

Ooh I'm just going to the general open day on the 11th. I recieved my offer on the 24th December but haven't received an invitation for an applicant day. When did you recieve the invitation for the applicant day? x
Hey .. I just got an offer from roehampton this morning! Soo happy, I'm gonna be studying film.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm studying film too and I got a offer too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh cool, where you from originally ? And have you applied for Accomodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm from London and I haven't yet ( what's the best accommodation to go for)
Ooh me too and I haven't looked properly, do u know anyone who's studied the course there ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tracy_Baby
Ooh me too and I haven't looked properly, do u know anyone who's studied the course there ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, i just put it as my 5th choice and I was the first offer I got. Wbu (inbox me because I don't wanna give everyone notications)
Reply 17
Original post by anastasiasophia
Ooh I'm just going to the general open day on the 11th. I recieved my offer on the 24th December but haven't received an invitation for an applicant day. When did you recieve the invitation for the applicant day? x

Hmmm that's odd :s-smilie: I think I got my invitation around last month :confused: They sent me an email with dates but then they said that they'd send another email out nearer the time so people can book their places. Still waiting for that one though :tongue: You should probably email the uni and ask about an invitation if you plan to go and haven't received one x
Reply 18
Original post by ThydaB
I got a conditional for Education - am so pleased. I have heard great things about the reputation etc. Would be good to see if anyone else is in the same boat? Also, if anyone knows where to find information about how many students they accept per course per year. I prefer smaller groups so will affect my choice in the end. :smile:

Well done on your offer :smile: same I have heard good things about the uni and really liked it when I went to check it out! University.which website is really good for checking out your course at uni!
Reply 19
Original post by Tracy_Baby
Oh cool, where you from originally ? And have you applied for Accomodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You start applying for accommodation from April

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending