The Student Room Group

What is your 'usual' McDonald's order?! :)

Scroll to see replies

Fries. Sometimes I have 2 large fries, sometimes 1 large and 1 medium, sometimes 1 large fries. Depends on how hungry I am and how much money I have.

I'm in university halls where I don't think we're allowed chip pans for the fire risk. So it's not like I can just make them at home, because oven chips are awful. I tend to stop off at McDonald's if I pass it while shopping (it's next to Tesco, and I don't go there very often).
Large Big Mac meal with coke
Large Big Mac meal with banana milkshake, and a McFlurry.
Original post by FlareBlitz96
fillet o fish, but it's so damn expensive:angry:

Wow, ive never saw someone buy a fillet or fish. I thought they were only 99p
Usually A large mocha frappucinno with two sweet chilli mayo chicken.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:
Typically I get whatever I can convince the guy who is on chicken to make me for my break, and then an apple pie.

The chicken and bacon wraps (no tomatos) are pretty good, but I almost always get sent on my break when it's busy so I can only get either chicken selects or a hamburger.

Original post by Larissa14

I believe they are £2.89, because they make up the standard £4.49 Extra Value Meal.
Original post by loperdoper
Typically I get whatever I can convince the guy who is on chicken to make me for my break, and then an apple pie.

The chicken and bacon wraps (no tomatos) are pretty good, but I almost always get sent on my break when it's busy so I can only get either chicken selects or a hamburger.

I believe they are £2.89, because they make up the standard £4.49 Extra Value Meal.

oh right. I never have it so I wouldn't know :tongue:
I really like their wraps
oh right. I never have it so I wouldn't know :tongue:
I really like their wraps

As I work there, I get asked how much those kind of things are a lot. It's such a small burger though, like the bun size is the same as our 99p burgers, it's just more expensive because it's fish.

I always used to have the breakfast wrap, and then someone had a wrap for their break and I thought "hey, why not".

The McRib (no salad) is also pretty good, but is a real pain to serve quickly after we've just switched to lunch menu.
Original post by H.Ibrahim
I knowwwwwww I feel your pain :cry: it doesn't fill you up either. :mad:

Like the burger can literally be eaten in 5 bites. wtf???

I live in a place whwere there aren't any halal mcdonalds, so your only real options are the fish burger or veggie wrap. The fish burger used to be good, but they have halved in size and the price here is 3euro 50 cents. Not worth it:smile:

Out of reps :frown:

By the way I never said I ate it regularly.
Chicken Legend (the Chicken Supreme, or whatever it was, was pretty nice) with fries and coke. Student cheeseburger and some bbq sauce to put in my chicken legend. :3
Reply 32
Original post by RFowler
Out of reps :frown:

aw :3 and it just sounded like you really really like their chips :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)

In my defence, I typically only eat McDonald's in the middle of an eight hour shift, so it's basically negligible :biggrin:
Reply 35
Original post by loperdoper
In my defence, I typically only eat McDonald's in the middle of an eight hour shift, so it's basically negligible :biggrin:

yea i know how that is :smile:

I go there 5 times a year tops. No one can make me feel bad about it :wink:
Original post by RFowler

Same. We tend to only have it when we're on our way home from Birmingham; because it seems to be the only thing there apart from Starbucks / Costa.
Reply 38
Original post by channies
Spicy veggie sandwich with no mayo and fries, because I'm awkward :colondollar: It usually takes about 10-15 minutes to get it. The workers must hate me

Haha! That's not as bad as my stepdad, whenever we all get drive thru mcdonalds he has double cheeseburgers with no onions and pickles so we end up parked in bay for about 20 minutes hahaha
Reply 39
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
I tend to buy a Crunchie McFlurry at 3am and contemplate where my life is currently at before pretending to do the Big Mac rap in a car outside

Hahaha that's brilliant!

Quick Reply

Latest