The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol, everyone is just excited, that's the reason behind all these questions
Original post by madvillainy
lol, everyone is just excited, that's the reason behind all these questions

Excited or just nervous
Just got an email from MS HR saying I need to 'clarify' GCSE grades.

Where is this going? This is for pre-internship btw
Original post by Hody421
Just got an email from MS HR saying I need to 'clarify' GCSE grades.

Where is this going? This is for pre-internship btw

Just tell them your GCSE grades, via email, if needs be. State each and everyone of them with the corresponding grades. I doubt it's anything major.
My J.P.Morgan application status for Investment Banking still says "selected for first round interview". Do they inform you regarding rejections? I'm not sure what to expect. Thank you.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5325
UBS phone interview today...went horribly :frown:
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Just tell them your GCSE grades, via email, if needs be. State each and everyone of them with the corresponding grades. I doubt it's anything major.[/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emily941
My J.P.Morgan application status for Investment Banking still says "selected for first round interview". Do they inform you regarding rejections? I'm not sure what to expect. Thank you.

When did you have your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys, just for clarification. When you applied to Rothschild, did you receive an email when you submitted the application ie. a confirmation email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Toda
Guys, just for clarification. When you applied to Rothschild, did you receive an email when you submitted the application ie. a confirmation email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not me :K:
Original post by DavidMonk
When did you have your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

19 December
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Not me :K:

me neither :frown:
Original post by Londongirl1995
me neither :frown:

Thank you for your replies! That puts my mind at ease haha. The link to check the status is down for me. Just says runtime error?..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JackR7821
I think perhaps you should wait? Yeah. That definitely sounds like a good idea!

hahaha best contributor to this thread
Original post by TGC
UBS phone interview today...went horribly :frown:

Ah that's unfortunate man, don't worry Always other spring weeks at other banks and the summer insight week at BP and Bank of America, what was so bad about it? Heard something about rigorous financial market questions.
Original post by 你妈的B
hahaha best contributor to this thread

我知道!谢谢。
that was an interesting interview...

Fwiw, she told me im literally one of the first 5 or 10 to have an ibd int for ubs insights so there are a lot of ints left! i should expect to hear back between 2-3 weeks
Original post by DavidMonk
Email HR now. Dont make a direct call. Just ask whats the deal etc and how far they are with their applicantions

Posted from TSR Mobile

emailed rots last week twice to ask about when their sw actually is, no response at all.
Original post by siddyt1234
Ah that's unfortunate man, don't worry Always other spring weeks at other banks and the summer insight week at BP and Bank of America, what was so bad about it? Heard something about rigorous financial market questions.

they weren't too rigorous, wanted to know little about mergers
Original post by JackR7821
我知道!谢谢。

😱😨😰

Latest

Trending

Trending