The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1360
Hi,

Does anybody have any tips regarding the vac scheme telephone interview with Addleshaw Goddard?

Thanks!
Crap, looks like a Skadden rejection on the way then (assuming they've sent out all invites at the same time) :redface: Congrats to all interview recipients!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1362
Does anyone know what the application process if for Dentons? I have a 'first interview' next week and applied for the vac scheme and training contract. Would there be another interview for the vac scheme after the first one or would that be at the end of the vac scheme for the training contract?
Reply 1363
Original post by lej21
Hi,

Does anybody have any tips regarding the vac scheme telephone interview with Addleshaw Goddard?

Thanks!

I don't have any specific tips, however would you mind telling me when you heard back from AG?
Original post by Kidioteque
Crap, looks like a Skadden rejection on the way then (assuming they've sent out all invites at the same time) :redface: Congrats to all interview recipients!

It doesn't always work like that - with the weil tests for example they sent out the tests to different people on different days. Fingers crossed!
Reply 1365
Sullivan & Cromwell application put on hold till the end of the deadline. Is that a maybe pile?
Original post by jokut
Sullivan & Cromwell application put on hold till the end of the deadline. Is that a maybe pile?

Yes. They put approximately half of them aside until after the deadline :smile:
Original post by lej21
Hi,

Thanks!

I had mine last Wednesday and haven't heard back yet but they don't really ask anything about the firm it's mostly a chance for them to ask you questions about yourself/your experiences. They then ask competency questions on what you would do in a team before moving on to commercial awareness questions. It lasted half an hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jokut

when did you apply?
Weil interview also!
Original post by STheBlondie
Weil interview also!

Hmm, none for me and I did the test around the same time as you!
Reply 1371
Original post by lse728
I don't have any specific tips, however would you mind telling me when you heard back from AG?

I heard back at the end of last week! Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 1372
Original post by dublin1
when did you apply?

Friday 16 January
Reply 1373
Original post by narusku
I had mine last Wednesday and haven't heard back yet but they don't really ask anything about the firm it's mostly a chance for them to ask you questions about yourself/your experiences. They then ask competency questions on what you would do in a team before moving on to commercial awareness questions. It lasted half an hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much! How did you find the commercial awareness questions?
Reply 1374
Thanks mrlufc3131 and mcrlawstudent. Impressed and delighted that they've started to send out the invites. Do you both happen to be 2nd year law students? Thanks
Anyone else find Watson Glaser a fair bit harder than SHL? - Rejection from Simmons because of it..
Original post by liarpoker
Anyone else find Watson Glaser a fair bit harder than SHL? - Rejection from Simmons because of it..

New to this thread, so hi guys :smile: Also wondering when did you hear from Simmons post Watson Glaser? I've sat for it over a week ago and no news from them!
Original post by excito
Thanks mrlufc3131 and mcrlawstudent. Impressed and delighted that they've started to send out the invites. Do you both happen to be 2nd year law students? Thanks

Yes, that's correct. Good luck with your application!
Original post by savagedhearts
New to this thread, so hi guys :smile: Also wondering when did you hear from Simmons post Watson Glaser? I've sat for it over a week ago and no news from them!

I got rejected the next day, so you're likely to have passed!
Reply 1379
Original post by mcrlawstudent
Yes, that's correct. Good luck with your application!

Thanks mcrlawstudent. Hope your interview goes well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending