The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FlareBlitz96
Really, what's wrong with his knowledge of Islam and laws. could you link those videos please. Also, are u sure he's not a hafiz. That's pretty hard to believe, considering he knows every ayat's chapter and verse number.

His knowledge isn't well grounded. People ask him questions about fiqh which he answers from his own ruling/conclusion such as of banking, halaal and haraam, etc.

Haafizh - this term in hadeeth sciences may refer to someone who does more than just memorise the text of some narrations.
The Worldly Life : Dunya- Everyone Must Watch!

[video="youtube;J5AB3ZGc-mY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5AB3ZGc-mY[/video]
Original post by beautifulxxx

Well my new question is, what is your favourite book from these scholars?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Silsilat Al-Ahadeeth As-Saheehah Wa Da'ifah.
This life is full of dunya
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
This life is full of dunya

Unfortunately very true
Muslims in Chechnya protesting against the Charlie Hebdo cartoons

http://rt.com/news/224051-russia-chechen-rally-1mln/

subhanAllah, some reports suggest that almost 1 million protesters were present.
Original post by ttaylor17
I study in Darul Uloom Bury, and I am honoured to be taught by the world known Sheikh Abdul Rahim... And he has warned us to be cautious of Dr. Zakir Naik... Who isn't a scholar not is he a Hafiz... He says that he is good at debating with other religions... But when it comes to matters of Islam and laws... You should be cautious...

There are videos on YouTube where he talks about this... Check them out

Salaams... Remember me in your duas inshaAllah

MashaAllah thats wonderful. I agree with you he may not be a Hafiz or a Scholar but he is a very learned man, whose lectures helped me into Islam :smile: And of course, Allah is the one who guides.
Original post by themorninglight
Muslims in Chechnya protesting against the Charlie Hebdo cartoons

http://rt.com/news/224051-russia-chechen-rally-1mln/

subhanAllah, some reports suggest that almost 1 million protesters were present.

What's the point in rallying against values which are going to stand no matter what? It's been made clear that freedom of speech will stay.
Hate it in your heart and ignore the cartoons

A rally about condeming acts of terror (or something of that nature) would have been far more beneficial as this would break stereotypes which a lot of people hold :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Timūr
They are part of Islam.

That's good.
SubhanAllah the vid TMG sent is a must watch. We all need to be reminded of the dunya delusion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Up quark
What's the point in rallying against values which are going to stand no matter what? It's been made clear that freedom of speech will stay.

A rally about condeming acts of terror (or something of that nature) would have been far more beneficial as this would break stereotypes which a lot of people hold :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Completely agree. Protesting the cartoons after the massacre is like protesting a woman after she's been raped - utterly disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should we worry about changing our perception amongst the non muslims? I think not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It wasn't a rally against freedom of speech. It was a rally against a filthy, hate-filled magazine.

And they were promoting peace... you would see if you read the article, placards that were held up saying things like "Violence is not the answer". Soooo :dontknow:
Original post by K1NG93
Should we worry about changing our perception amongst the non muslims? I think not.

I seem to recall that you're one of the folks who had no sympathy for Charlie Hebdo and you endorsed the pope's comments that if you offend someone you deserve "a punch."

Protesting Charlie Hebdo so soon after the massacre would deeply offend a lot of people, and some of those people might think about "punching back" by firebombing a mosque or killing a Muslim. Surely you'd think that was justified, no?
Cake and custard. One of the wonder of this Dunya(world). :coma:
Original post by generic_man
I seem to recall that you're one of the folks who had no sympathy for Charlie Hebdo and you endorsed the pope's comments that if you offend someone you deserve "a punch."

Protesting Charlie Hebdo so soon after the massacre would deeply offend a lot of people, and some of those people might think about "punching back" by firebombing a mosque or killing a Muslim. Surely you'd think that was justified, no?

I condemn the murder of people of charlie hedbo. It's just that I've no sympathy for them. Simple.
Original post by R£SP£CT

Indeed, but pudding is nicer:smile:
Original post by R£SP£CT

lol
:hat2:
Mashallah Allahumma Inni Asaluka Baby Funny

[video="youtube;wDMQjZn6wEc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDMQjZn6wEc[/video]

Latest

Trending

Trending