The Student Room Group

What physical feature do girls usually find attractive on a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
You get me! ^.^

yesss haha wish i had a defined jaw :/
Original post by bianca2402
also moles and freckles

U..r...mmmmm..

O_O

*No comment*
Original post by iAmanze
U..r...mmmmm..

O_O

*No comment*

whaaat hahaah personally i think they're cute especially freckles.
moles bc i can relate lol
whaaat hahaah personally i think they're cute especially freckles.
moles bc i can relate lol

My no comment is still in effect :biggrin:
Original post by iAmanze
My no comment is still in effect :biggrin:

lol ok but i'm not the only one who deems those features to be attractive sooo
(edited 9 years ago)
Thick hair, long dark eyelashes and white teeth
Thick beard, dark eyes and hair, nice smile, dimples.
Eyes, hands and smile are some of the first features I notice. Definitely fell in love with my boyfriend when I observed his lean long fingers playing flawlessly on a piano 😍
Smile doesn't necessarily mean a perfect set of teeth btw, I just like when people (men and women alike) are confident enough to smile broadly and genuinely in public.

Also i agree the body build is secondary, personally I'm not so into the 'ripped off' look, as a matter of fact my current boyfriend is rather tall and on the skinny side. So yeah.

Just my two cents :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Level of fitness, height, hair, smile, eyes, voice, smell (perfume :P) :daydreaming:
Original post by Decorpi12
Level of fitness, height, hair, smile, eyes, voice, smell (perfume :P) :daydreaming:

I'm very, very fit

I'm 5'11"

I have hair

I smile

I have eyes

I have a voice

I wear diesel OTB wild.....

Let's f***?
(edited 9 years ago)
Facial hair is pretty sexy,height,Hella sexy voice,toned body and a sexy and saucy smile :wink: oh and also eyes. My ex's were all blue eyed so I guess ive always had a thing for blue eyed men.:colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Probably height, eyes and smile. :biggrin:
Reply 32
Eyes at first sight then probably beard/stubble is really attractive for me
Original post by JollyJelly
I'm very, very fit

I'm 5'11"

I have hair

I smile

I have eyes

I have a voice

I wear diesel OTB wild.....

Let's f***?

The question was what physical features do girls find attractive on a guy? I was just answering the question.
Those aren't the most important factors I look for in men. Valid point on your part, though. My post did come off as shallow, but then the question itself is of this nature. I'm sorry if I offended. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Precious Illusions
Thick beard, dark eyes and hair, nice smile, dimples.

What about a big banana?
BEARDS

strong jawline is a bonus lol

I need to grow a beard. But i dont want to look like a terrorist :doh:
Original post by Decorpi12
The question was what physical features do girls find attractive on a guy? I was just answering the question.
Those aren't the most important factors I look for in men. Valid point on your part, though. My post did come off as shallow, but then the question itself is of this nature. I'm sorry if I offended. :smile:

No more shallow than the rest of the thread.. I'm not having a go I'm just bored and posting sh** :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
A big dick you know how much I like it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I like guys who have a 'flaw' that you can totally fall in love with. Like I've been really attracted to a couple of guys with big noses, or this one guy who was super cute with sticky out ears.
I dunno, perfection gets kinda boring.
Original post by JollyJelly
No more shallow than the rest of the thread.. I'm not having a go I'm just bored and posting sh** :tongue:

Haha. Okkayy :P I thought you were one of those easily offended TSRians...I'm even more bored :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending