The Student Room Group

What is your 'usual' McDonald's order?! :)

Scroll to see replies

20 chicken nuggets and 2 sodas - I split it with my partner, I'm not really that fat. :tongue:
Chicken Legend with fries, coke and a crunchie mcflurry
McDonalds is gross, but them fries are good.
Original post by FlareBlitz96
Like the burger can literally be eaten in 5 bites. wtf???

I know its a toddlers meal! I think it's only fair if they made part of the £1 saver menu.
Big Mac large fries Water/juice
Big Mac Meal and Coke :smile:
Original post by LamantChenille
Chicken Legend with fries, coke and a crunchie mcflurry

Why not pepsi? :pepsi:
Cheeseburger happy meal! :tongue:
Reply 48
Mc Chicken, a Coke and fries :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chicken mcnuggets, fries and diet coke

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by H.Ibrahim
Why not pepsi? :pepsi:

Because just no. :P

If I'm going to have a sugar laden fizzy drink, I want it to at least taste nice!
Toffee Sundae with extra sauce. Diabetes-inducing heaven for 99p :coma:

Don't really go there for burgers anymore, I'd much rather go for a KFC, or if I'm craving a burger I'll spend a bit extra and head to GBK if there's one close, but if I do go I'll get a quarter pounder with cheese. There's something really good about the Big Tasty though, I usually have one whenever they come back on promo!
Reply 52
Maxi Best Of with a Big Tasty and a Royal Cheese, Potatoes and Fanta. :tongue:
Original post by LamantChenille
Because just no. :P

If I'm going to have a sugar laden fizzy drink, I want it to at least taste nice!

Fair enough, I find it funny how some people order 3 Big Mac meals and drink diet coke, I mean your caloric and sugar/salt intake isn't going to change dramatically when changing to the diet version :lol: diet coke tastes worse as well!
Strawberry milkshake, large fries and a dairy milk McFlurry
2 mayo chickens and an apple pie or strawberry milkshake
Chicken Legend meal with a tea. If I want to be fat, I get a cheeseburger with it.
If I do ever go to mc donald's (which I rarely do because it makes me feel sick :frown:)

I usually get a mcchicken, fanta and fries :tongue:
Original post by H.Ibrahim
Fair enough, I find it funny how some people order 3 Big Mac meals and drink diet coke, I mean your caloric and sugar/salt intake isn't going to change dramatically when changing to the diet version :lol: diet coke tastes worse as well!

I generally get a diet dr. pepper with 10 nuggets. A medium coke is 210 calories that's almost half the calories of nuggets (470) so a pretty big chunk. Especially here in the US where you get free refills of soda. I can easily drink 3 medium sodas, that'd be 600 calories without any food. :eek:

Although I agree with you, if you're ordering 3 big macs it's probably pretty pointless to get the diet coke.
Reply 59
I'm happy to see my favourite meal is coming up a lot :biggrin:

Chicken salsa legend meal with a latte:

if I'm feeling less hungry or it's a Saturday:

Sweet chilli chicken wrap meal with a latte.

mmmmmmmmmmm

Quick Reply

Latest