BMW or Mercedes-Benz

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Fixed. :u:

Hmm you think you're so smart.
Reply 21
Original post by SiminaM
Oh if you only knew :tongue: I have very strong opinions about stuff and that makes me very passionate so I end up researching all types of crap. My mind craves it.

Perhaps research Mercedes S class and galvanised steel. :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by SiminaM
Oh if you only knew :tongue: I have very strong opinions about stuff and that makes me very passionate so I end up researching all types of crap. My mind craves it.

Gotta say sis,I am impressed!
a mercedes everyone is jealous of

Original post by SiminaM
I know because I grew up with toy cars instead of barbies and by 4 I could tell what model a car was only looking at its headlamp. This passion stuck with me until now. I had plenty of experience with german, english and japanese cars and I find that german cars lack personality and japanese cars have technology just as good if not better. I just love english cars. Old school stuff and quite simplistic but very effective nonetheless. They don't try to impress but do it because they are a statement, a living treasure by themselves. German cars are the opposite: constantly trying so hard to seem rich and impressive but in my opinion they fail miserabily.
Take Aston Martin vs Porsche and Jaguar vs Mercedes. It's not even a competition in my opinion. But don't judge - everyone has their own taste.

Proper wife material
Original post by samba
Perhaps research Mercedes S class and galvanised steel. :smile:

One exception does not save their rep in my eyes-not that it even is an exception. 95% of all rusty cars I've seen were Mecedes. The others? So old I didn't even bother to remember what they were.
All that shiny fairy made material talk has left me cold. It's not working. Not for Mercedes. I've seen 5 year old Mercedes cars with that steel on them and they were rusty - really bad. Again, it's only with Mercedes. It baffles me really no other german car has this problem and they are all owned by VW.
Original post by Prince_fancybum
Proper wife material

A bit creepy but nice to know someone agrees with me :smile: or at least is amused by my girly car enthusiast logic.
Depends on which tribe of gangsta drug dealers and rap musicians you wanna associate with. Innit.

Alongside Audi's, my personal view is that all three are far too common and every sales rep / hairdresser has to have one. They smack of ostentatious consumerism and shallow image pursuit.

No class at all.
(edited 9 years ago)
bmw's are sporty which idrc about in a car, id rather have something quirky like a 1955 Mercedes 190SL
Reply 29
1 series are for desperate badge lovers, usually on finance too..

I don't know why anyone would buy one other than because it's the cheapest bmw they can get into. (In regards to relatively new cars).

Except the 1M.
Reply 30
Original post by uberteknik
Depends on which tribe of gangsta drug dealers and rap musicians you wanna associate with. Innit.

Alongside Audi's, my personal view is that they are both far too common and every sales rep / hairdresser has to have one. They smack of ostentatious consumerism and shallow image pursuit.

No class at all.

Omg I forgot to include Audi in the OP,FML!
Original post by queen-bee
Omg I forgot to include Audi in the OP,FML!
Corrected my post to avoid misinterpretation! lol.
Original post by SiminaM
A bit creepy but nice to know someone agrees with me :smile: or at least is amused by my girly car enthusiast logic.

It's a rare thing to come across a girl who knows her motors
Original post by Prince_fancybum
It's a rare thing to come across a girl who knows her motors
eeeewwwwwwww!!!!

Alongside Audi's, my personal view is that all three are far too common and every sales rep / hairdresser has to have one. They smack of ostentatious consumerism and shallow image pursuit.

No class at all.

👏👍👍👏👍👏👍👏 *out of reps sorry*
Original post by queen-bee
If you could choose any car model from either one,which would you go for?

I want to go back to driving a BMW,so smooth.:colondollar:

I think it depends, like BMW is a 'sportier' car than benz. I would, any day, go for a Mercedes S class. But X5 over by benz Suv.

Are you a car enthusiast??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
eeeewwwwwwww!!!!

It's so hot tho according to some guys
Reply 37
Original post by rishabharora
I think it depends, like BMW is a 'sportier' car than benz. I would, any day, go for a Mercedes S class. But X5 over by benz Suv.

Are you a car enthusiast??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have expensive tastes when it comes to driving a sexy beast :redface:
Original post by Gax
this sexy beast - BMW M3 :coma:

Come on, get with the times. All about the m4 now..

In fantasy land: mercedes 600 grosser, so i can pretend I'm the dictator of a 3rd world nation or banana republic with it's own missile program.

In reality: BMW M3 coupe E92, I think it looks better than the new M4 and it's naturally aspirated plus it's devalued allot over the RRP so one in good nick would cost half the cost of new M4. A lot of mercedes seem compromised unrefined engines or indecisive gearboxes plus they seem a bit boring executive type cars.

Quick Reply

Latest