My friend had phone sex with a 42 year old engaged man

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by channies
are you sure this is wise??

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
This is why katie hopkins has agenda's against certain names, one being chantelle
Original post by quinlov
My friend is a girl. The engaged MAN is MALE.

Posted from TSR Mobile

THE MAN IS A MALE OH MA GOSH SO BIZARRE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JD8897
This is why katie hopkins has agenda's against certain names, one being chantelle

Lol!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Saucy
Is he rich? If he is we have a naughty gold digger alert.
Reply 25
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
THE MAN IS A MALE OH MA GOSH SO BIZARRE
Internet identity. Could be anything.
I know this is prudish, but what exactly is 'phone sex?'
Reply 27

I apologise if your name is chantelle and you are a good person, not saying her views are right but some people with certain names dont do themselves any favours
Reply 28
Original post by Lularose83

Talking dirty to eachother while touching yourself
I'd be more worried that you don't know what Google is. :/
Original post by JD8897
I apologise if your name is chantelle and you are a good person, not saying her views are right but some people with certain names dont do themselves any favours

What's wrong with the name Chantelle though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
What's wrong with the name Chantelle though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because some bad mums think certain names are nice so they name their kid it, then raise the poor child in a bad way and it becomes a person looked down upon by society, and chantelle is one of those names
(katie hopkins' views not mine)
[QUOTE="mritchypants;53057519"]I'd be more worried that you don't know what Google is. :/[/QUOTE

Why waste time when I could ask it here and get a direct response without the rude images/ sites that accompany most google results when anything with 'sex' in is researched?
Original post by JD8897
Because some bad mums think certain names are nice so they name their kid it, then raise the poor child in a bad way and it becomes a person looked down upon by society, and chantelle is one of those names
(katie hopkins' views not mine)

You said that you weren't saying her views were right BUT some people don't do themselves any favours. So have you got issues with the name Chantelle????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
You said that you weren't saying her views were right BUT some people don't do themselves any favours. So have you got issues with the name Chantelle????

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont have issues with a certain name because that would be very strange. However the majority of girls that are teenage mums who smoke while pregnant etc have indie names like chantelle.. and i hate things like that.
A bit like i dont hate muslims as a religion but i hate terrorists and all terrorist bombings/killings are done by muslims so people get an agenda against them
Why waste time when I could ask it here and get a direct response without the rude images/ sites that accompany most google results when anything with 'sex' in is researched?

Throwing a few rude pictures in would seal the deal for me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by JD8897
I dont have issues with a certain name because that would be very strange. However the majority of girls that are teenage mums who smoke while pregnant etc have indie names like chantelle.. and i hate things like that.
A bit like i dont hate muslims as a religion but i hate terrorists and all terrorist bombings/killings are done by muslims so people get an agenda against them

So if you have an indie name you need to make sure not to smoke whilst pregnant as a teen...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
So if you have an indie name you need to make sure not to smoke whilst pregnant as a teen...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone needs to make sure they dont smoke/drink while pregnant
Original post by JD8897
Everyone needs to make sure they dont smoke/drink while pregnant

Because then they need to come up wiv an indie name for their child once it is born

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Because then they need to come up wiv an indie name for their child once it is born

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah like what americans call "white-trash" names

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending