The Student Room Group

What is your 'usual' McDonald's order?! :)

Scroll to see replies

Chicken nugget meal with a FREE CHEESEBURGER.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth
I generally get a diet dr. pepper with 10 nuggets. A medium coke is 210 calories that's almost half the calories of nuggets (470) so a pretty big chunk. Especially here in the US where you get free refills of soda. I can easily drink 3 medium sodas, that'd be 600 calories without any food. :eek:

Although I agree with you, if you're ordering 3 big macs it's probably pretty pointless to get the diet coke.

free refills :eek: wish they did that here in the UK! I always wondered what McDonald's tasted like in the US :colondollar:
Original post by channies
Spicy veggie sandwich with no mayo and fries, because I'm awkward :colondollar: It usually takes about 10-15 minutes to get it. The workers must hate me

No, the workers dont hate you, it they have to cook the veggie, then make it. They usually only do the veggies to order and cook them as and when due to not selling many of them.
Original post by H.Ibrahim
free refills :eek: wish they did that here in the UK! I always wondered what McDonald's tasted like in the US :colondollar:

We do free refills on coffees/teas in the UK (Well most stores do anyway).
Big Mac or Quarter Pounder meal with Sprite.

I only go a few times a year, mind, and I'd rather go to KFC given the choice.
Original post by Genocidal
I'd spit on the floor and go to a real restaurant.

How very dare you
Original post by Emma:-)
We do free refills on coffees/teas in the UK (Well most stores do anyway).

I wouldn't know I don't order coffee or tea at McD :lol:, but I was referring to carbonated drinks they offer. I know Pizza hut offer it?
Original post by H.Ibrahim
I wouldn't know I don't order coffee or tea at McD :lol:, but I was referring to carbonated drinks they offer. I know Pizza hut offer it?

I only know because i work there, lol. I dont drink coffee (i dont like it), but i love tea.
If mcdonalds did free refils we would be swamped with people wanting free refills as everyone would want them and would loose that much money. It would be chaos.
Original post by Emma:-)
I only know because i work there, lol. I dont drink coffee (i dont like it), but i love tea.
If mcdonalds did free refils we would be swamped with people wanting free refills as everyone would want them and would loose that much money. It would be chaos.

I could imagine :lol: my local McD are always over subscribed with people applying for jobs they offer, everyone from neighbouring Schools apply haha! Looking for a job during my gap year next year. The struggle is real. :rolleyes:
If I wasn't afraid of getting diabetes, I would get:

Big Mac, reg fries, Oasis with Ice, Chicken Legend, Mozarella Dippers, Sweet and Sour Sauce, Double Cheeseburger, Spicy Chicken Wrap and much more.
Id probably get a large big mac meal with oasis.
does anyone remember the greek mac
2 double cheeseburgers, 2 large fries, large coke.
a cheeseburger because I'm not a fat waste of space.
Chicken legend and mayo with fries, diet coke and smartie mcflurry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Salad now they've started serving it.
Spicy veggie deli sandwich,large chips,mozerella dippers and chocolate chip frap..if I have enough money then a chocolate muffin too :colondollar:

God such a fatty
Reply 77
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Spicy veggie deli sandwich,large chips,mozerella dippers and chocolate chip frap..if I have enough money then a chocolate muffin too :colondollar:

God such a fatty

Does Sheldon know you eat that junk food? :biggrin:
Original post by Josb
Does Sheldon know you eat that junk food? :biggrin:

It'll be our little secret :colone:
Reply 79
Original post by cole-slaw
a cheeseburger because I'm not a fat waste of space.

I sense a lot of anger

Quick Reply

Latest