The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by queen-bee
My fellow middle easterners know that white superiority does exist in the arab world unfortunately,however,most middle easterners don't go around chasing and wanting to be with white people in particular,some see it as too stressful and most would prefer being on the same page with someone culturally.

Mhm, the culture and even religion clashes can get problematic. That's why I said in the other thread that generally I wouldn't date Muslim guys.
Original post by Groot
Where have I generalised and said all middle eastern people? You just seem upset.

puh-lease. *rolls eyes*
Reply 42
Original post by Yasmin-9970
puh-lease. *rolls eyes*

:lol: Upsetness confirmed.
Reply 43
Original post by R£SP£CT
Groot. Trouble always seems to find you :lol:

People just get so nerd ragey when I mention things to them. :dontknow:
Original post by Groot
Mhm, the culture and even religion clashes can get problematic. That's why I said in the other thread that generally I wouldn't date Muslim guys.

I wouldn't date muslim guys either but other than religion,nothing else separates me from another middle eastener. Which part are you from?
Original post by Groot
:lol: Upsetness confirmed.

1- im not middle eastern - im not even from the same continent

2- white girl telling an arab what arabs like - just dont.

and if you really want to know, middle eastern guys like lighter skin arabs, they are attracted to white people but wouldnt go there. now please find a topic that isnt easterners/muslims to start threads about - theres a lot more to life.
Reply 46
Original post by queen-bee
I wouldn't date muslim guys either but other than religion,nothing else separates me from another middle eastener. Which part are you from?

What about the culture like you mentioned? Do you want to steer clear of certain cultures? I'm white British.

1- im not middle eastern - im not even from the same continent

2- white girl telling an arab what arabs like - just dont.

and if you really want to know, middle eastern guys like lighter skin arabs, they are attracted to white people but wouldnt go there. now please find a topic that isnt easterners/muslims to start threads about - theres a lot more to life.

You could have started in this thread with saying the bolded part. But instead you got upset.
Original post by Groot
What about the culture like you mentioned? Do you want to steer clear of certain cultures? I'm white British.

You could have started in this thread with saying the bolded part. But instead you got upset.

but chose not to.

im gonna sleep well tonight hun, dont you worry.
Reply 48
but chose not to.

im gonna sleep well tonight hun, dont you worry.

You sound like you're holding a grudge. :lol:
Groot from your posts here, it seems you don't really understand middle eastern cultures. I get the feeling you feel middle eastern cultures are homogeneous and all stem from islam, which is wrong.
Original post by Groot
You sound like you're holding a grudge. :lol:

but we were never friends......#burnnn

lolol jk, just trying to understand why you post so much about arabs/muslims. enlighten me...
Reply 51
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Groot from your posts here, it seems you don't really understand middle eastern cultures. I get the feeling you feel middle eastern cultures are homogeneous and all stem from islam, which is wrong.

Not all and homogeneous, but I suppose religion plays a role in many of the cultures.

lolol jk, just trying to understand why you post so much about arabs/muslims. enlighten me...

She went out with a Muslim guy, things didn't turn out, then rage kicked in
Reply 53

Oh, well before you didn't give me the impression that you wanted to understand why. You just said not to make these threads. :tongue:
Reply 54
Original post by gen. AIDEED
She went out with a Muslim guy, things didn't turn out, then rage kicked in

That would be a hilarious plot twist. :lol: But nope, didn't date a Muslim guy.
Original post by Groot
That would be a hilarious plot twist. :lol: But nope, didn't date a Muslim guy.

Well I am from the mountains of the Himalayas so this thread doesn't apply to me :biggrin:
Reply 56
Original post by gen. AIDEED
Well I am from the mountains of the Himalayas so this thread doesn't apply to me :biggrin:

And I am Groot.
Original post by Groot
And I am Groot.

Original post by Groot
And I am Groot.

Original post by Groot
Oh, well before you didn't give me the impression that you wanted to understand why. You just said not to make these threads. :tongue:

can i understand why then?

Latest

Trending

Trending