The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thea1
The university of birmingham, general nursing :smile: x

Oh cool! Are you firming them? I got an offer from them too 😆 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have an interview for tomorrow at bedfordshire?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by k83wa1t3r5
No I haven't had the email yet :s-smilie: but will probably be okay :smile: I applied on the 23rd of October for Child Nursing! what about you? And how are you doing in terms of offers etc?

I applied on something like the 24th of October for adult! Sure you'll be fine- it really doesn't look like many people have got the email! I've got a couple of interviews coming up at Liverpool uni and Nottingham in the next few weeks, and have got an offer for dual adult and child at Southampton :smile: Where else did you apply?
Original post by thea1
we'll be fine I'm sure, tho let me know if you hear anything! :smile: aw nice, 3 the same! I've applied to Southampton,York,Cardiff, Nottingham and Birmingham :smile: they say why?! but welldone and goodluck for Leeds! :smile: offers from Birmingham and southampton,had interview at york(waiting for them to get back!) and nottigham interview next month :smile:

What date is your interview at Nottingham? Mine's on the 11th the for adult!
Has anybody attended / or received an adult nursing interview at Greenwich? Have mine on the 24th March :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thea1
we'll be fine I'm sure, tho let me know if you hear anything! :smile: aw nice, 3 the same! I've applied to Southampton,York,Cardiff, Nottingham and Birmingham :smile: they say why?! but welldone and goodluck for Leeds! :smile: offers from Birmingham and southampton,had interview at york(waiting for them to get back!) and nottigham interview next month :smile:

Hello,
Can I ask what the interview at York is like?

Thanks!
Hiya :smile: Have anyone applied for Business and Management starting in 2015? :smile:
Original post by lovechocolate
Hiya :smile: Have anyone applied for Business and Management starting in 2015? :smile:

Hi there lovechocolate - you're in the wrong thread I'm afraid. All applicants in this thread will be Nursing applicants - Check out the business and management forum http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=128 :smile:
Original post by Jac800K
What date is your interview at Nottingham? Mine's on the 11th the for adult!

Hey :smile: I also have an interview at Nottingham on the 11th for Adult Nursing!
Was anyone at the southampton interview on the 6th January?
Has any heard from qub(belfast), uni of Ulster Glasgow caledonian r Edinburgh Napier yet?
I'm still waiting to hear back.
Original post by AoifeBass93
Has any heard from qub(belfast), uni of Ulster Glasgow caledonian r Edinburgh Napier yet?
I'm still waiting to hear back.

Hey I've applied to Edinburgh Napier and I'm still waiting to hear! What have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have applied for children's in Edinburgh. yourself?
I have applied for children's in Edinburgh. yourself?

Oh nice, I too have applied for children's nursing at Edinburgh! I applied in November, when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied on the 2nd of jan.
I applied on the 2nd of jan.

I wouldn't worry then, you haven't waited long! I've heard they take awhile to give interviews! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shanzii
Yeah sure

City: Offer
South Bank: Rejection
Southampton: Rejection
Nottingham: Waiting for Response
Kings: Waiting For Response

Have you got any offers or rejections yet ??

Rejected from york and manchester:frown: got the entrance test for kings in a few weeks, but don't worry if you haven't heard yet because they said in my email that they're running interviews until April! Still waiting to hear from nottingham and Southampton too😊
Hi,
sorry to hear you got a reject from LSBU, pls how is numeracy test like,?
and which essay topic came ? please advice me so nervous.
I haven't heard anything from kings and i applied on the 11th November for child nursing :confused: should i call them??
Original post by HannahCog
Rejected from york and manchester:frown: got the entrance test for kings in a few weeks, but don't worry if you haven't heard yet because they said in my email that they're running interviews until April! Still waiting to hear from nottingham and Southampton too������

Rejections really dent your confidence :frown:. But we only really need an offer or two so we'll hopefully we get those.
Congrats and good luck for your Kings test :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending