The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

The UCL PPE thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kurofune
Do you have offers from other universities? That helps me. UCL is the only one that hasn't replied back yet. If you have offers from other unis, you should take the time to REALLY look into every aspect of it. It helps me pass the time.

Yeah, Durham, Warwick and KCL said yes :biggrin: And Oxford said no, obviously. And yes, I've been doing loads of research on each of these. The more I think, the more it's like "UCL or nothing" to me. Even though all my offers are from excellent unis.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hey, everyone! Still waiting for UCL answer. Got no email. I am an EU citizen/non-UK. Does someone know how many places they are going to give out for PPE there?
Original post by guglpavarin
Hey, everyone! Still waiting for UCL answer. Got no email. I am an EU citizen/non-UK. Does someone know how many places they are going to give out for PPE there?

They say 25 on their website

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ooftar
They say 25 on their website

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right I see the prospectus. I just thought some 'new numbers' could have been published...
My status on portico just switched!
Original post by Maestori
My status on portico just switched!

Oh wow congratulations and good luck waiting for the decision! Mine still on application received :frown: but I guess now we can assume that its true that once you get the email your portico will change and your application would be under review?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks mate, yeah I guess so! I applied in early Oct, so it's been a while. It's my birthday today as well, so hopefully I will get good news during the day.
Thanks mate, yeah I guess so! I applied in early Oct, so it's been a while. It's my birthday today as well, so hopefully I will get good news during the day.

Aw happy birthday and gd luck again!

Posted from TSR Mobile
They are officially giving out offers!!! (Friend of mine has one)
This is intense, when did he get it?
Reply 270

Happy Birthday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 271
I just checked and my portico changed as well. And since I didn't get an email I'm guessing it'll be a reject. Let's see :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is intense, when did he get it?

Supposedly last week? From Australia though
Original post by Rid
I just checked and my portico changed as well. And since I didn't get an email I'm guessing it'll be a reject. Let's see :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you apply?
Reply 274
When did you apply?

27th September

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Systems maintenance - 23 January to 26 January 2015Our systems, including Track and Apply, will be unavailable from 18:00 (UK time) on Friday 23 January until 08:00 (UK time) on Monday 26 January."

Amazing.

Hmm interesting, I guess we will find out soon.
Original post by ooftar
I don't think philosophy and economics is an option ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why wouldn't it be an option?
Original post by anonwinner
Why wouldn't it be an option?

On their website it names only the two streams
You can switch to BA Phil and Econ after year one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending