The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hey guys, anyone else got an invite to next round interviews for Lazard's sw?
Original post by Emily941
No but I assume rejections will come since people already have offers

you got the HR's email? (Or anyone for that matter). Need to clarify exactly when they will interview till!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by \/ibhav
GS Student Challenge finals!

Anyone else?

Good job mate! What was your submission and what does the finals mean? Top 9?
Reply 5403
Original post by Emily941
No but I assume rejections will come since people already have offers

you sure that people already have offers for IBD as well?
Original post by welcometoib
what day you booked it for? i thought so too but then someone said they just booked theirs on the 29th...

I have mine the 29th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Beufen
you sure that people already have offers for IBD as well?

yes last week. perhaps some will reject (who get a GS offer)
Just had my Lazard interview.

I was told that I am likely to get my result tomorrow.

Good sign or bad sign?

I also got a fairly in-depth description of the spring-week (it sounds great btw), which I am taking as a good sign.
Anyone been invited to or has already had a final round Lazard interview for this week?
Original post by ^ForTheDream^
Good job mate! What was your submission and what does the finals mean? Top 9?

I did mine on Twinkl. The final is for the top three submissions for each of the three projects and there will be a winner in each for the Spring Week and then an overall winner for the £9k.

Did you apply?
Original post by mohamed68
Anyone been invited to or has already had a final round Lazard interview for this week?

Yep!!! Lady asked me to give her the dates i would be available on, didnt quite catch on which month though... Do you have any idea?
GS Securities interview!

No mention of there being two rounds.
Goldman Sachs interview invite!!
Reply 5412
Original post by \/ibhav
Just had my Lazard interview.

I was told that I am likely to get my result tomorrow.

Good sign or bad sign?

I also got a fairly in-depth description of the spring-week (it sounds great btw), which I am taking as a good sign.

Some of us got an invite at the end of the call, not sure if that's the same for everyone who's successful though.
Original post by MaGeehkaal
Goldman Sachs interview invite!!

What department?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by \/ibhav
GS Securities interview!

No mention of there being two rounds.

Nice! When did u apply?
Original post by CD315
Some of us got an invite at the end of the call, not sure if that's the same for everyone who's successful though.

Hey, did your interviewer also ask you to send details on your availabilities for the final round interview? If so, is it for this month or next? Thanks
Original post by CD315

My housemate got an invite a week later. It seems to vary quite a lot. I'll hopefully find out tomorrow.

Well done on the invite by the way! Do you have any dates for the AC?
Reply 5417
Original post by 你妈的B
Hey, did your interviewer also ask you to send details on your availabilities for the final round interview? If so, is it for this month or next? Thanks

They're starting interviews this week so I assume it's this month she was referring to.
Original post by CD315
They're starting interviews this week so I assume it's this month she was referring to.

Final rounds on this week already? that was fast
Reply 5419
Original post by \/ibhav
My housemate got an invite a week later. It seems to vary quite a lot. I'll hopefully find out tomorrow.

Well done on the invite by the way! Do you have any dates for the AC?

I was meant to have mine on Thursday but can't make it, so I'll be going next week instead.

It's not actually an AC by the way - it's two interviews, one of which is with HR and the other with a banker.

Latest

Trending

Trending