The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Anyone heard back from Earth sciences yet?

These are my last choice to respond; I'm just wondering if people are getting offers yet? Im absolutely dying waiting 😫
Original post by GeorginaLucienne
These are my last choice to respond; I'm just wondering if people are getting offers yet? Im absolutely dying waiting

For some reason, they seem to be taking a long time to respond to people who sent their applications in later. They were responding very quickly to people who sent their applications in October but I'm guessing since most people have applied within the last two months, they're now under a lot more pressure in terms of applications. You're definitely not the only one, I know that there's at least one other person on this forum who has also not heard from the department yet. I wouldn't worry about it, it doesn't mean you're rejected, it probably just means they've got a lot of applications to get through at the moment (bearing in mind they're a small department so they're not going to be able to get through them that quickly) and they're probably putting a lot of time into making decisions. I hope you hear soon (and I hope it's good news, it looks like a wonderful department)!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Chlorophile
For some reason, they seem to be taking a long time to respond to people who sent their applications in later. They were responding very quickly to people who sent their applications in October but I'm guessing since most people have applied within the last two months, they're now under a lot more pressure in terms of applications. You're definitely not the only one, I know that there's at least one other person on this forum who has also not heard from the department yet. I wouldn't worry about it, it doesn't mean you're rejected, it probably just means they've got a lot of applications to get through at the moment (bearing in mind they're a small department so they're not going to be able to get through them that quickly) and they're probably putting a lot of time into making decisions. I hope you hear soon (and I hope it's good news, it looks like a wonderful department)!

I'm not too stressed about the decision if im honest as I have three other offers but if they do make an offer I know that it'll be tough picking a firm between them and birmingham. I just want the yes or no!
Original post by GeorginaLucienne
I'm not too stressed about the decision if im honest as I have three other offers but if they do make an offer I know that it'll be tough picking a firm between them and birmingham. I just want the yes or no!

Birmingham also looks pretty good although I've not visited their department :smile:
Original post by Chlorophile
Birmingham also looks pretty good although I've not visited their department :smile:

Yeah I just firmed birmingham then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending