The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Still no news of any sort on my end! Has anyone made contact with BCU lately and have any up-dates on what's going on with regards to interviews/offers? TIA for any replies*
And, lots of best wishes to those having interviews today!!!
Original post by JaaySLT
Still no news of any sort on my end! Has anyone made contact with BCU lately and have any up-dates on what's going on with regards to interviews/offers? TIA for any replies*

Just been offered an interview at BCU yay 9th Feb - might be worth checking track now?
Original post by madagascar
Just been offered an interview at BCU yay 9th Feb - might be worth checking track now?

Woohooo well done :smile:
Original post by nesca89

Thank you 😊

Good luck
Original post by nesca89

Are you at DMU tomorrow? Hope the weather behaves!

Wow! Good for you!!! I've checked Track but still nothing* When did you apply?
Original post by JaaySLT

Emailed BCU today and they said there had been a massive back log on sorting through applications due to extended holiday and an extended deadline on UCAS. Therefore, its taking longer than usual.

Aimee
Original post by aimeen93
Emailed BCU today and they said there had been a massive back log on sorting through applications due to extended holiday and an extended deadline on UCAS. Therefore, its taking longer than usual.

Aimee

Oooo this is information that we have been looking for! Whenever I've got in contact I just get 'it's still in the process' which is making me lose hope, but if there's reasons for it then that's good! Thank you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrsMoonie
Oooo this is information that we have been looking for! Whenever I've got in contact I just get 'it's still in the process' which is making me lose hope, but if there's reasons for it then that's good! Thank you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem, I can't have others worrying, when my own mind has been put at ease...(for now lol!)
No problem, I vucan't have others worrying, when my own mind has been put at ease...(for now lol!)

Thanks for the update. Hopefully the waiting will be over soon. Good luck all
Original post by HowayGuapa
People that have been to Sheffield, did anyone get a bus from Sheffield train station to the department of human communication? Their website has no information about public transport and I do not trust google maps anyway for buses!!

Use travelsouthyorkshire.com and aim to get to the children's hospital, it will give you the biggest range of buses to catch. Alternatively use the tram from the back of the train station to the uni stop (so you need a tram heading to malin bridge or middlewood) and walk up - it's a five minute walk - or just walk from the train station, will take about 30 minutes but you can explore a little.

Aimee

Thanks Aimee. I feel temporarily relieved. :smile:
Original post by JaaySLT
Wow! Good for you!!! I've checked Track but still nothing* When did you apply?

Thanks 😊 my UCAS went off 15th December, what about you? Hopefully you will hear something soon x
Good luck to everyone at DMU today! You can do it!!! X
Thanks my UCAS went off 15th December, what about you? Hopefully you will hear something soon x

Yes, hopefully but I'm slowly giving up hope...what will be will be as they say! Sent my UCAS off 25th November so it seems my application's on the 'maybe not' pile...oh well!* Thanks for getting back to me:smile:
Good luck to everyone at DMU today! You can do it!!! X

Sitting waiting for my daughter who should now be half way through her round of interviews. Been told that no decisions are made until all interview days are held. Therefore a long wait.

Aimee

Thanks Aimee! Oh, that's helpful to know. Glad they were able to explain. Had a very odd (and slightly worrying:biggrin:) dream last night that I had to compete in a Hunger Games-type event to get an offer! Oh dear!

Hopefully to all waiting for updates we get good news soon!

Good luck for those with interviews today as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1339
Hi everyone, just a question for those who have interviewed at MMU.. how long did you have to wait before finding out whether or not you'd been successful? I only had my interview last week so I know it won't be quite yet, but I'm so nervous waiting! MMU is my first choice so I'm extra anxious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest