The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by smashzeJ
Nice! When did u apply?

Early January. The student challenge may have influenced it though.
Everyone getting these Goldman Sachs invites, I'm sitting here like... :cry2:
Original post by Razina17
I've applied to the women's immersion programme

So jealous... It looks way more comprehensive! 2 weeks is really good.
Original post by Abdul-Karim

Same !! I feel that way about roths and GS! Mine is still app received and ppl are getting ints xD
What about GIR and IMD? any interviews?
and what about IBD? there should have been interviews yesterday and today. just competency? or any technical questions as well?
I had my UBS telephone interview this afternoon. It was generally okay.

Only thing was I could barely hear her due to background noise. I asked her to repeat a particular question 3 times and even after that I wasn't 100% sure I knew what she said so I just answered what I thought she was saying :frown:
Original post by Emily941
What about GIR and IMD? any interviews?

My GIR says 'Under Review' and IMD says 'Application Received' if that's of any help.
Original post by Mralpha
I have mine the 29th

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah i know haha i think it was you i was talking about :smile:
Original post by Bloxorus
I had my UBS telephone interview this afternoon. It was generally okay.

Only thing was I could barely hear her due to background noise. I asked her to repeat a particular question 3 times and even after that I wasn't 100% sure I knew what she said so I just answered what I thought she was saying :frown:

to the pm! was it louise? same, had a lot of noise too

what does it say on your rotsh and gs apps? under review? gs women said for a fact that last week and this week all the ints would be sent out, and i emailed her 2 and a bit weeks ago.
Original post by welcometoib
what does it say on your rotsh and gs apps? under review? gs women said for a fact that last week and this week all the ints would be sent out, and i emailed her 2 and a bit weeks ago.

GS says Application Recieved.
Roths portal is down.
GS says Application Recieved.
Roths portal is down.

ou not gna ask either of them? ive emailed a couple times to each so i cant again.
roths is fine https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/company/rothschild/login.cgi?SID=cHJlX3JlZz0xJm93bmVyPTUwNDM0OTQmdXNlcmNvZGU9MCZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZyZXFzaWc9MTQyMTc2OTIzNi01Yjc5OGI3ZDY3Yjk1ZmVmY2Y0ZjU0YmYwZDMxMzBmNGM3NTcxZWI0

It says application recieved.

No, I'll just wait it out.
Original post by \/ibhav
My GIR says 'Under Review' and IMD says 'Application Received' if that's of any help.

Hey, just out of interest, what does it say under 'Under Review' for your applications? Have 'We are in the process of reviewing your application and will contact you shortly regarding your status.' for SEC and 'You will be contacted should the appropriate position become available that matches your qualifications.' for GIR. Cheers!
Original post by AC1995
Hey, just out of interest, what does it say under 'Under Review' for your applications? Have 'We are in the process of reviewing your application and will contact you shortly regarding your status.' for SEC and 'You will be contacted should the appropriate position become available that matches your qualifications.' for GIR. Cheers!

Exact same. Your SEC one is the same as my SEC although I applied to IBD and it's the same as your GIR

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rothschild interview
Original post by Drossell
Rothschild interview

Congratulations!
Reply 5438
Hi. Had my Morgan Stanley phone interview this morning. GS and JPM applications still pending.
Guys, just gotten a Rothschild interview this friday - any ways/suggestions to prep?

My first interview, so I have no prior experience with spring week interviews. If anyone can share their exp or suggestions, I will be extremely grateful!

Many thanks,

Latest

Trending

Trending