The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oxbridge being a tiny bit better so not worth basing any decisions due to prestige when it comes to these unis.
Reply 2
Ferrari vs Bmw
Original post by 7589200
Ferrari vs Bmw

More like, Ferrari Vs Lamborghini
Ferrari vs Ford Fiesta.
Reply 5
Original post by Lady Comstock
Ferrari vs Ford Fiesta.

Did you go to Oxbridge?
Ferrari Enzo vs VW Golf GTI W12-650.
Original post by Bobbitt
Did you go to Oxbridge?

Harvard, darling.
Reply 8
Bus vs ferrari
Reply 9
Original post by Lady Comstock
Harvard, darling.

:lol:
Reply 10
Depends on subject. Oxbridge is good at most subjects. LSE is good for social sciences. Imperial is good for sciences. You kinda have to consider other factors. London's expensive but the atmosphere is great. Then again ... Oxbridge is Oxbridge.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rickshaw Vs Batmobile
Reply 12
Original post by Aly418
Depends on subject. Oxbridge is good at most subjects. LSE is good for social sciences. Imperial is good for sciences. You kinda have to consider other factors. London's expensive but the atmosphere is great. Then again ... Oxbridge is Oxbridge.

I thought the social life at London unis varied a lot? :smile:

Also, aren't Oxford/Cambridge both quite expensive? (not London expensive but still so)

Thanks btw :biggrin:
Oxbridge >> LSE/Imperial ..UCL > KCL >> QMW ..SOAS > Royal Holloway/City > Brunel/Kingston >> All other london multi-faculty unis.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Dilzo999
Oxbridge being a tiny bit better so not worth basing any decisions due to prestige when it comes to these unis.

Messi and Christiano Ronaldo are not a "tiny bit better" than Suarez, Aguero, Falcao, Robben and Neymar.

They are quite better.
Original post by LutherVan
Messi and Christiano Ronaldo are not a "tiny bit better" than Suarez, Aguero, Falcao, Robben and Neymar.

They are quite better.

But Ronaldo is a tiny bit better than Messi
Original post by MrBowcat
But Ronaldo is a tiny bit better than Messi

Is that the reason why Messi has won 4 WPY and Ronaldo has only won 3 (2 won during seasons when Messi was mainly injured)?
Reply 17
Original post by Bobbitt
I thought the social life at London unis varied a lot? :smile:

Also, aren't Oxford/Cambridge both quite expensive? (not London expensive but still so)

Thanks btw :biggrin:

Well, I guess it depends where you go. LSE was voted best uni for night/ social life but apparently UCL student satisfaction is quite low. Cambridge is quite expensive but put it this way if you live outside of London but decide to go to uni in London the max maintenance loan is like £8,000+ but if you're going to uni outside London the max is £5/6,000.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Aly418
Well, I guess it depends where you go. LSE was voted best uni for night/ social life but apparently UCL student satisfaction is quite low. Cambridge is quite expensive but put it this way if you live outside of London but decide to go to uni in London the max maintenance loan is like £8,000+ but if you're going to uni outside London the max is £5/6,000.

So Cam is better value, even with less loan? :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Bobbitt

So Cam is better value, even with less loan? :smile:

I don't know but I Cam is meant to be intense. I guess it depends on personal preference :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest