The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by Incredible97
Denmark wants to Burn the Holy Quran on next Saturday in the large grounds in Copenhagen....
Just to let you know that this is a hoax/internet myth that has been doing the rounds for over 5 years.
http://www.chowrangi.pk/hoax-the-holy-quran-will-be-burnt-on-next-saturday.html
وَمَا بِكُمْ مِنْ نِعْمَةٍ فَمِنَ اللَّهِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِذَا مَسَّكُمُ الضُّرُّ فَإِلَيْهِ تَجْأَرُونَ

And whatever you have of favour - it is from Allah . Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Incredible97
It ranges between A*'s and AAA

omds its so amazing seeing Muslims doing well :smile: mashaAllah. what college? and im guessing bio nastsci right?
فَذَرْهُمْ يَخُوضُوا وَيَلْعَبُوا حَتَّىٰ يُلَاقُوا يَوْمَهُمُ الَّذِي يُوعَدُونَ

So leave them to converse vainly and amuse themselves until they meet their Day which they are promised -

يَوْمَ يَخْرُجُونَ مِنَ الْأَجْدَاثِ سِرَاعًا كَأَنَّهُمْ إِلَىٰ نُصُبٍ يُوفِضُونَ

The Day they will emerge from the graves rapidly as if they were, toward an erected idol, hastening.

خَاشِعَةً أَبْصَارُهُمْ تَرْهَقُهُمْ ذِلَّةٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ الْيَوْمُ الَّذِي كَانُوا يُوعَدُونَ

Their eyes humbled, humiliation will cover them. That is the Day which they had been promised.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Copying from somewhere...
'The more the attacks by few, the more the Islamophobia against 1.6 billion, the more the imperialist attacks, the more the religious intolerance, the more perpetual the bloodshed on both sides.'
And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers.
[Quran 51:55]
Original post by Ankabout
Copying from somewhere...
'The more the attacks by few, the more the Islamophobia against 1.6 billion, the more the imperialist attacks, the more the religious intolerance, the more perpetual the bloodshed on both sides.'

Theres a person called ankaboot on ummah.com forums.
Is that you :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1588
Original post by nasra muhidin

Salaam i just came across the name of the main person who read Ya nabi salam alaika, it's Abdul Azeem Izzuddin? [h="1"]عبدالعظيم عزالدين[/h]though I can't find anywhere to download the video
Original post by Up quark
Theres a person called ankaboot on ummah.com forums.
Is that you :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol no I'm not even on ummah forums.
Sleep deprivation can do that.

I'm tired all the time, time for redbull to change that :frown:
Reply 1593
Just for the record, I'd like to say that I unreservedly condemn all such attacks.
No buts, no qualifications, just outright and unequivocal condemnation.
Lol no I'm not even on ummah forums.

Ok, nvm.
Original post by QE2
Just for the record, I'd like to say that I unreservedly condemn all such attacks.
No buts, no qualifications, just outright and unequivocal condemnation.

Thank you for your sentiments, brother QE2. I hope you're enjoying the alps
Original post by Coerce

Stay off the energy drinks, akh. Have you seen your doctor? If you feel tired, why not just call it a night
Reply 1596
Original post by Coerce

Bro I recommend you make an appointment with the doctor it's not normal.

I can't stay awake past 12 // hence the resort to energy drinks.. I never sleep past 1 so wouldn't be a big issue if I did it to catch up on studies - which I'm lazy at. :frown:

Original post by ko111
Bro I recommend you make an appointment with the doctor it's not normal.

I'm not unwell cause during school I'm alright I s'pose.. just tired around this time :/

Original post by Up quark
Stay off the energy drinks, akh. Have you seen your doctor? If you feel tired, why not just call it a night

Rarely drink stuff with caffeine in with it, only option or to fail studies
"Do not be discouraged to do good because of the bad that you may have done. Do not be discouraged to correct yourself because of the extent of the wrong that you may have done. The minuteness of the ant does not discourage it from lifting loads many times it's own weight in order to fulfil the task upon which it has embarked. Then surely Allah ta'ala blessed man with much more strength, with much more potential. Then surely Allah ta'ala is the Most Merciful, the Forbearing, the Oft-returning to forgiveness."
The Caliph ‘Umar Ibn Al-Khattaab adviced Sa’d Ibn Abee Waqqaas a second time, this time when he wanted to send him out from Madeenah to Iraaq, to go and fight with the Persians, saying:

“I have appointed you in charge of the war in Iraaq, so heed my advice. You are going to face something difficult, and nothing can save you from it except the truth. Accustom yourself and those who are with you to doing good, start everything with good, and remember that for every good habit there is a means to develop it. The means of developing good is patience. If you are patient in bearing everything that befalls you or happens to you, you will gain the fear of Allaah (or rather, taqwa).

Remember that the fear (or rather, taqwa) of Allaah is a combination of two things: (1) obeying Him, and (2) avoiding disobedience. Those who obey Him do so by hating this world and loving the Hereafter, and those who disobey Him do so by loving this world and hating the Hereafter.

The signs of faith are instilled by Allaah in the heart; some are hidden and some are visible. As for that which is visible, it is when the one who praises a person and the one who criticizes him on the basis of truth are the same to him. As for that which is hidden, it may be manifest in wisdom flowing from his heart on his tongue and people’s love for him.

Do not think little of how important it is for people to love you, for the Prophets asked that people should love them. When Allaah loves a person, He makes others love him too, and when He hates a person, He makes others hate him too.

(Therefore) you should think of your status before Allaah by checking your status before the people who are with you in this cause.”

[Taareekh at-Tabaree]

Latest

Trending

Trending