The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Does being Band 1/2/3 matter after interview stage?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 1161
Original post by Futuremedic2096
What's section 4

i would guess 5 is for an A in section 3 and 4 is for a B.. but as i said it's just a guess :smile:
Reply 1162
Original post by Rassssclart
Does being Band 1/2/3 matter after interview stage?

nope
Reply 1163
be confident and know your ps
And the question for medicine student on panel

i will be.. and i will know everything i can learn!! just out of curiosity.. did they ask you anything about the NHS? i know a few things but not too much detail..
Original post by iwishiwasclever
if you don't mind me asking what was you bmat score? congrats!!!

5.9, 5.9, 3.5A, Cheers! :biggrin:
I had mine on the 6th and still haven't heard back. Crapppp
Original post by charjb
Literally just got an offer from UCL right now hahaha!!!! Imperial and UCL in the same day! WOW!!

Wow congratulations! I'm so happy for you; you must be over the moon :smile:

I hope UCL will get back to me soon as it's my only university which hasn't got back to me... luckily I have offers from my other 3 unis :smile:
Original post by ishysmile
Have all Imperial Interview been given out? :frown: My BMAT + Academics + PS/Reference seem to be good, but haven't heard anything :/ Had my Bristol Interview yesterday, and Have UCL + Birmingham interviews in the next couple of months, but nothing from Imperial

if you don't mind me asking what was you bmat score?
New to this site

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone here had an interview today? For some odd reason they were being really mean and only kept on complaining about things I said in my personal statement. They pretty much told me I got rejected as well towards the end. Wasn't relaxed at all...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TechRaid3r
Anyone here had an interview today? For some odd reason they were being really mean and only kept on complaining about things I said in my personal statement. They pretty much told me I got rejected as well towards the end. Wasn't relaxed at all...

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did they say you were rejected?

Something slightly fishy for me was how they said 'Thanks for coming all that way from Cyprus for the interview' which sorta made me think it could be bad news but then again maybe they were being nice? :P
Original post by charjb
Literally just got an offer from UCL right now hahaha!!!! Imperial and UCL in the same day! WOW!!

OMG》》》》》 You need to choose Imperial over UCL!! !
Original post by ozbilege
congrats to the poeple who got offers today :P

On another note: this thread makes me sick :frown:

awww.... you need to survive this!

Posted from TSR Mobile

They never asked about personal statement on my interview... i thought they forgot it...
Original post by YvT1
i will be.. and i will know everything i can learn!! just out of curiosity.. did they ask you anything about the NHS? i know a few things but not too much detail..

You're an international so they're likely to ask you a lot
http://www.kingsfund.org.uk/projects/nhs-65/alternative-guide-new-nhs-england

Posted from TSR Mobile

Define complaining
Original post by Rishi1806
I had mine on the 6th and still haven't heard back. Crapppp

We must all have been rejected as no one has
Reply 1175
You're an international so they're likely to ask you a lot
http://www.kingsfund.org.uk/projects/nhs-65/alternative-guide-new-nhs-england

urgh so unfair.. but thanks for the page!! :smile:)
Original post by YvT1
urgh so unfair.. but thanks for the page!! :smile:)

I had no NHS questions at all.
Original post by ozbilege
I had no NHS questions at all.

I was purely speculating
I was purely speculating

Yeah sure, I wasn't challenging you, I was reflecting on my own experience.
Had my interview on the 6th, and got rejected :frown: Ucas Track updated on the 19th at 22:31.
To those who have offers from imperial, did you get an email from imperial itself?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending