The Student Room Group

Do you have a tattoo? Would you get one?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nerdy_Birdy96
Those are lovely. I want a literary tattoo/book tattoo as well :biggrin::jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I really like the book outline - I was planning on putting a quote from one of my favourite books in there!

And awesome! Literary/book tattoo's are the best IMO! :wink:
Original post by Lacey7xx
Thanks! I really like the book outline - I was planning on putting a quote from one of my favourite books in there!

And awesome! Literary/book tattoo's are the best IMO! :wink:

Sounds great :biggrin:
They certainly are. Almost as good as books themselves! But not quite. Nothing can beat a good book!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahah! I know! I love reading a good book :smile:
I have a little one on my wrist that my granddad bought me for my 18th birthday! Hoping to get more! Specially one this year! :smile:

And what is the image, if I may ask?

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Thanks! I actually saw a tattoo which was a heart made out of music symbols so since I played the piano it might work :smile:

That sounds nice. Does your heart looks like that below by any chance?

http://www.99tattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/heart-music-tattoo.jpg
x

I see. The heart image, no matter what kind of it, seems to be popular to women at the moment, am I right?
Yeah it does! But from now on my tattoo's that I'll get will most likely be original. I helped draw my mum's tattoo on her wrist - it's a flower with each petal having one of us children's names at the end of it with our family name underneath it! :smile:
Yeah it does! But from now on my tattoo's that I'll get will most likely be original. I helped draw my mum's tattoo on her wrist - it's a flower with each petal having one of us children's names at the end of it with our family name underneath it! :smile:

Nice idea to perpetuate the kids in a tattoo. Do you have some ideas for original tattoos right now?
I definitely want an open book with fantasy creatures such as fairies coming off the page in bright colours on my lower hip. I want it to look like it's coming off the page to express how I feel about reading books and then probably a quote from a favourite book, or a quote that sums up what reading books means to me as a person!

Then I want a ring tattooed around my ring finger saying in latin "The Only One" or something like that - no doubt it would hurt like a bitch! :smile:
;0
What about you? Do you have tattoos? What do you want as a tattoo?
So do you like to read (fantasy) books? nice. Its not a matter of course in times of the internet.

(...)
What about you? Do you have tattoos? What do you want as a tattoo?

I gave an answer to that above. If I would decide me to wear tattoos on my skin, its very likely it would be the chinese dragon.
Reply 73
No. I hate tattoos. A tattoo could honestly be a deal breaker if someone I was dating had one.

Having said that, the only tattoos I would ever consider are Harry Potter related, e.g. a dark mark (even though I'm in Gryffindor :0 )
Reply 74
Original post by EleanorFrost
If you do have a tattoo, what do you have? If you don't want one, why not? :smile:

No.

Why put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari?

Plain and simple, but nice. That fits good to a wrist. Not too little and not to much, in short: perfect!
Original post by Kallisto
Plain and simple, but nice. That fits good to a wrist. Not too little and not to much, in short: perfect!

Yeah I love the design can't wait to get it!
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Yeah I love the design can't wait to get it!

What do you think about that tattoo?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4a/45/dc/4a45dccdc22fae76ef7ac35a23079e44.jpg

It looks really nice, doesn't it? but I guess its such an enormous effort that it will be very expensive.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kallisto
What do you think about that tattoo?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4a/45/dc/4a45dccdc22fae76ef7ac35a23079e44.jpg

It looks really nice, doesn't it? but I guess its such an enormous effort that it will be very expensive.

My ex had a tattoo like that on his back. It was nice but it was black and red

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending