The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abdul-Karim
Convert a spring and you're good to go.. but fair enough. My advice isn't wise.

They will e conditions attached, even if you convert

That said. I agree with the general point. Needing to be on track for a 2.i (which is the req for an SA) is a very vague idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone heard from MS post final round?
Original post by chloe_ccjy
Anyone applied for JPM winning women programme?? I had an interview with them but have not heard back since :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

What does your application status say, if you don't mind my asking? :-)
Rothschild interview !! :smile:
Original post by Mralpha
Interview at GS!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! When is yours? :-)
Original post by Aenigma
They will e conditions attached, even if you convert

That said. I agree with the general point. Needing to be on track for a 2.i (which is the req for an SA) is a very vague idea

Posted from TSR Mobile

what sort of coniditons?
Original post by Aussie Dude ._.

nice one! when did you send off app, did it say under review?
Original post by Londongirl1995
Congratulations! When is yours? :-)

Dont know when to choose. Have credit Suisse the 29th so it's going to be tight. Have you had yours yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! Did your status say "received" or "under review" before? :-) And good luck!
Reply 5489
Is GS securities only one round?
Original post by Mralpha
Dont know when to choose. Have credit Suisse the 29th so it's going to be tight. Have you had yours yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll have mine tomorrow. I could only choose between three "time-options" (16 till 18 or sth like that), not the day. However, good luck for both! :-)
What does your application status say, if you don't mind my asking? :-)

Mine is selected for first round of interview. Had my interview 2 weeks back, but I'm not sure when will results be out :/ interview didn't go too well though

Posted from TSR Mobile
It says on my mail that the GS interview will be competency based, does that mean no technicals?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done! Did your status say "received" or "under review" before? :-) And good luck!

It said only received, literally was just talking about how sad I was that people were getting ints when they weren't even looking at my app.
Original post by Mralpha
It says on my mail that the GS interview will be competency based, does that mean no technicals?

Posted from TSR Mobile

just like with ms, if you do econ/finance, prepare techs.
Original post by welcometoib
nice one! when did you send off app, did it say under review?

Very Late December. Nah only said application received.
It said only received, literally was just talking about how sad I was that people were getting ints when they weren't even looking at my app.

lol same position for them and gs! gl :smile:
Reply 5497
Original post by Mralpha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm hoping so

I thought they review all applications and then decide who gets an interview. :biggrin: Well, seems like I was mistaken...
Thanks. :smile:
Original post by welcometoib
lol same position for them and gs! gl :smile:

Cheers and good luck as well :smile: yeah I am waiting for GS now. My friend just got an invite (Securities) a few minutes ago and I had to act really happy for him xD seems like GS and Roths are sending out their ints invitations this week so we should hear soon hopefully :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending