The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I feel so disgustingly sick, we were looking at Oedipus Complex in Psychology today and I'm disgusted at the idea of castration and just now I was googling about it and then found out people in our day and age castrate others. I find it so disgusting just like FGM

:puke:
Frustrated :angry: I've just found out that the ceramic angel statuette that I've sent my sister for Christmas actually haven't even reached her which means someone in the post office took it :angry:
Original post by ForgetMe
Frustrated :angry: I've just found out that the ceramic angel statuette that I've sent my sister for Christmas actually haven't even reached her which means someone in the post office took it :angry:

:console: Some people are real jerks, how expensive was it?
Original post by Bee3011
Really nervous as I have an interview for an internship in about an hour :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did your interview for the internship go? :hugs:
self-concious cause i just went underwear shopping :colondollar::argh::innocent:
Original post by zhang-liao
How did your interview for the internship go? :hugs:

I don't know... Like I think it was okay because she was seemed impressed but she didn't comment :frown: I'll find out Friday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bee3011
I don't know... Like I think it was okay because she was seemed impressed but she didn't comment :frown: I'll find out Friday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: I hope you do get the internship. Hate having to wait ages for things, like my mock results next Fridays :lol:
:hugs: I hope you do get the internship. Hate having to wait ages for things, like my mock results next Fridays :lol:

Thanks I hope so too :hugs: Aww same but good luck. I don't get my result until mid February :smile: just before v day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bee3011
Thanks I hope so too :hugs: Aww same but good luck. I don't get my result until mid February :smile: just before v day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Hope do you well :smile:

And good luck with your exams :smile:
:hugs: Hope do you well :smile:

And good luck with your exams :smile:

Thanks and thanks :smile: is it weird that we're talking on two different threads :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel so disgustingly sick, we were looking at Oedipus Complex in Psychology today and I'm disgusted at the idea of castration and just now I was googling about it and then found out people in our day and age castrate others. I find it so disgusting just like FGM

:puke:

I'm guessing you did Freud's study of Little Hans? How did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moment of truth
I'm guessing you did Freud's study of Little Hans? How did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:sadnod: I was like :lolwut: half the lesson

Felt so weird that lesson
Original post by Bee3011
Thanks and thanks :smile: is it weird that we're talking on two different threads :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know :colondollar: I think we should just stick to this thread :lol:
Super nervous for my exam tomorrow.

But I have pizza so not all bad.
:sadnod: I was like :lolwut: half the lesson

Felt so weird that lesson

Haha it is really weird, but I found it interesting too.

Are you doing OCR Psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moment of truth
Haha it is really weird, but I found it interesting too.

Are you doing OCR Psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some of it made a little sense but others parts were really weird in the case study :lol:

No, I'm doing Edexcel Psychology. I'm assuming you're doing AS Psychology right?
Happy, I've been happy lately which is always good..
...but I'm also a bit irritated because I'm supposed to be doing two essays tonight and they're going to take A.G.E.S
I feel great thank you! Doing chemistry revision which is turning out to be fun...
Some of it made a little sense but others parts were really weird in the case study :lol:

No, I'm doing Edexcel Psychology. I'm assuming you're doing AS Psychology right?

Yeahh a lot of it is quite weird tbh :lol:

And nahh, im on a gap year but retaking a few exams in summer and Freud is a part of it :smile:

You enjoying it? I did OCR psychology and thought it was good, but wasn't proper psychology and was just memorising.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know :colondollar: I think we should just stick to this thread :lol:

That's weird because I've just replied to you on the other thread :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest