The Student Room Group

girl shouting yess, why??

Okay so I was with this girl, who I see around college. We are close friends I would I say, like she will wake me up in the morning.
We was talking about this Girl I liked, she always brings this topic up.
Today I told her that I do not have any interest in this girl.

I said this as we was walking away, I was In front so I could not see her face.

Then I heard her say 'yes!!!!!!'
She didnt say it normally, it was emphasised.
I turned around, and looked at her, she did not say anything.

what did she mean. Was she celebrating or something. ?

Scroll to see replies

She must like you and was celebrating because now she may have a chance with you since you're not interested in te other girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
'Celebrating it' :colondollar:
Like someone else said, she is probably interested in you. Or maybe she just does not like the girl you used to like.
Reply 3
It could literally be anything, don't over analyse - very bad trait to have.
Reply 4
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
'Celebrating it' :colondollar:
Like someone else said, she is probably interested in you. Or maybe she just does not like the girl you used to like.

she has never met the other girl.
Reply 5
Original post by channies
She must like you and was celebrating because now she may have a chance with you since you're not interested in te other girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

but why would she shout it. She could have said it in her mind.
Original post by apple1992
but why would she shout it. She could have said it in her mind.

I don't know, maybe she wanted you to hear so you knew she liked you?? I don't really understand people, I'm not sure why I try to give advice to be honest lol
Okay so I was with this girl, who I see around college. We are close friends I would I say, like she will wake me up in the morning.
We was talking about this Girl I liked, she always brings this topic up.
Today I told her that I do not have any interest in this girl.

I said this as we was walking away, I was In front so I could not see her face.

Then I heard her say 'yes!!!!!!'
She didnt say it normally, it was emphasised.
I turned around, and looked at her, she did not say anything.

what did she mean. Was she celebrating or something. ?

It's a mystery...
Reply 8
don't jump to conclusions and say she likes you, maybe shes a friend who really cares about you an the yes was a sign of relief that you finally realised the other girl was bad for you
Reply 9
Original post by Puresha
don't jump to conclusions and say she likes you, maybe shes a friend who really cares about you an the yes was a sign of relief that you finally realised the other girl was bad for you

The other girl wasnt really bad for me, nicest person I have ever met. really friendly, but not my type.
Yeah i dont think she carres about me
You better believe it boy, she doesn't have her period today... That's why she's celebrating.
Reply 11
Original post by Ebony19
You better believe it boy, she doesn't have her period today... That's why she's celebrating.

okay funny.
But tell me really
okay funny.
But tell me really
That was funny? Hmm.

I get the sneaky suspicion you might have an idea yourself.
You missed the boat mate. I would have turned around and said ""Yes"? Why "yes", what's gotten you happy all of a sudden? :lol:
Herbal Essences, probably.
Could be that she likes you more than as a friend, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
She could have been saying yes because she didn't like the girl or from a friend's perspective she knew it wouldn't really work out between you and the other girl. Watch out for other signs though just incase
Reply 16
Original post by Manitude
Herbal Essences, probably.
Could be that she likes you more than as a friend, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Original post by Sweetiebabe
She could have been saying yes because she didn't like the girl or from a friend's perspective she knew it wouldn't really work out between you and the other girl. Watch out for other signs though just incase

This girl the in question is not an outright flirt.
but do you think these are some signs?
She will wake me up in the morning, this means she has to wake up an 30 mins eariler.
She argues with me a lot
Reply 17
Original post by WoodyMKC
You missed the boat mate. I would have turned around and said ""Yes"? Why "yes", what's gotten you happy all of a sudden? :lol:

Yes, I did.
I was walking away, and just couldnt be bothered to run around.
She probably had inside information that the other girl was a Succubus and now she's happy that you're not going to get hurt :yy:
Was it YES!!!

or

Yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending