Original post by Enoxial
Good job scarring the newbie :laugh:

Hahahaah!We just wanted to talk to newbies :frown:
Original post by Enoxial
Good job scarring the newbie :laugh:

:cry2:
Original post by Gingerbread101
:cry2:

I didn't mean you gb, your posts created a good impression on the newbie :awesome:
Original post by Enoxial
I didn't mean you gb, your posts created a good impression on the newbie :awesome:

We're too enthusiastic :biggrin:
Original post by Enoxial

and mine didnt?
Original post by mobbsy91
and mine didnt?

:colone:
and mine didnt?

Hope newbies can sense evil :unimpressed:

jk your welcome would've made them faint with happiness :ahee:
Congrats on your WL record, how many did you manage anyways?
Original post by Enoxial
Hope newbies can sense evil :unimpressed:

jk your welcome would've made them faint with happiness :ahee:
Congrats on your WL record, how many did you manage anyways?

Haha, - I had no lessons as everyone else had exams so I was sat in bed all day, decided to spend about 3 or 4 hours I think it was just welcoming
Reply 68
anyone know about medicine and medical schools please answer my thread and give advice, thanks!
Original post by Fahim999
anyone know about medicine and medical schools please answer my thread and give advice, thanks!

Hiya! Welcome to TSR!

Here are a couple of links for you to a couple of forums!: Medical Schools and Medicine!

Feel free to post questions there for a response!
Hi, fellow newbies.
Original post by RustyGuns
Hi, fellow newbies.

I'm not a newbie but hi! :hi:
How are you?
I'm not a newbie but hi! :hi:
How are you?

Hey, iv been on here for a while just never made an account before today. in my final year right now. Better late than never i guess.

How are you doing
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey, iv been on here for a while just never made an account before today. in my final year right now. Better late than never i guess.

How are you doing

It's cool you've decided to make an account now :woo: What are you studying? :smile:

I'm good, bit stressed about my AS mocks atm :smile:
It's cool you've decided to make an account now :woo: What are you studying? :smile:

I'm good, bit stressed about my AS mocks atm :smile:

I'm studying BSc Computer Science at Birmingham city university :smile:. Just had my exams last week. lol i passed by 1 point in on my math test (just about scrapped a pass in that module). It will be my last ever math exam hopefully:smile: :biggrin:.

Yeah i feel the same, only I weirdly stress after the test (pondering on how well I did).

Cool i take it your in college, what are you plans for after.

Which Uni's are you going to honour with your presence.
Hey guys my situation is weird... I don't live in the uk. I found the student room when I was searching for a forums to help with school created an account then never used it until recently. Started reading through and realised that the discussions could range from favourite school subject to classical forum games like count to 1000 so I decided to stay and continue looking at forums.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ilovefantasy
Hey guys my situation is weird... I don't live in the uk. I found the student room when I was searching for a forums to help with school created an account then never used it until recently. Started reading through and realised that the discussions could range from favourite school subject to classical forum games like count to 1000 so I decided to stay and continue looking at forums.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome!!! And yep -you can chat about almost anything here!
Awesome!!! And yep -you can chat about almost anything here!

This immediately made me wonder: What can we NOT talk about here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm studying BSc Computer Science at Birmingham city university :smile:. Just had my exams last week. lol i passed by 1 point in on my math test (just about scrapped a pass in that module). It will be my last ever math exam hopefully:smile: :biggrin:.

Yeah i feel the same, only I weirdly stress after the test (pondering on how well I did).

Cool i take it your in college, what are you plans for after.

Which Uni's are you going to honour with your presence.

Sorry for the late reply :tongue:
I'm at sixth form, yeah :smile: I want to go to uni (preferably Cambridge) to study law :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We do have rules :giggle:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha - there are certain things outlined in the Community Guidelines, like explicit sex chat and illegal activities and advertising - take a read of the CGs to be sure though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending