The Student Room Group

UCAS Application Rejection

Hiya,

I've been getting responses from uni's for my application, I've had three offers so far.
University of Westminster rejected me/application was unsuccessful, which was quite upsetting but didn't know if I could do anything?
I was wondering if you can swap a uni choice because the final uni that I am awaiting response from has higher requirements than Westminster so it is more than likely that they will reject me? :\

Thank you
Reply 1
Not unless it's within 7 days of your application going I as I asked that question too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Taken from UCAS:
[h="4"]Course, year or point of entry[/h]If you're happy with the university or college but you'd like to change the course details, you'll need to get in touch with the university or college rather than us.

Then if they agree to it they'll let us know about the change.

And if you've already had an offer from them we'll update Track to show the new details.

[h="4"]University or college[/h]You can swap a choice for a different one in Track within seven days of the date on your welcome email.
Reply 3
Original post by bianca2402
Taken from UCAS:
Course, year or point of entry

If you're happy with the university or college but you'd like to change the course details, you'll need to get in touch with the university or college rather than us.

Then if they agree to it they'll let us know about the change.

And if you've already had an offer from them we'll update Track to show the new details.

University or college

You can swap a choice for a different one in Track within seven days of the date on your welcome email.

No it's not the course :\ but thank you

Quick Reply

Latest