The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moment of truth
Yeahh a lot of it is quite weird tbh :lol:

And nahh, im on a gap year but retaking a few exams in summer and Freud is a part of it :smile:

You enjoying it? I did OCR psychology and thought it was good, but wasn't proper psychology and was just memorising.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I enjoyed the Cognitive and Social sides of it and Biological Psychology seems to be quite fun but Psychodynamic Psychology is just a new world to me :lol: But I've heard A2 Psychology is a lot more fun than AS Psychology though :lol:

Aaah I see, what you applying for next year then? Good Luck with your exams then :smile:

Original post by Bee3011
That's weird because I've just replied to you on the other thread :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: I guess I should reply here then

BTW - Horror Movies are amazing to watch at night (even though I scream :lol:)
What movie you watching then? :holmes:

I'd recommend the Conjuring :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by zhang-liao
I enjoyed the Cognitive and Social sides of it and Biological Psychology seems to be quite fun but Psychodynamic Psychology is just a new world to me :lol: But I've heard A2 Psychology is a lot more fun than AS Psychology though :lol:

Aaah I see, what you applying for next year then? Good Luck with your exams then :smile:

:lol: I guess I should reply here then

BTW - Horror Movies are amazing to watch at night (even though I scream :lol:)
What movie you watching then? :holmes:

I'd recommend the Conjuring :lol:

Spoiler

Yesh haha :biggrin:

They are but it's just that I'm not great at handling them so the person next to me has to suffer as I hold on to their arm and scream in their ear :frown:

It's a girl's sleepover so likely to be a romantic comedy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 902
Original post by chelseafreak
lou has given a lot of advice and needs to recharge.

:smile:. I am back and at ’em :smile:
Reply 903
Original post by mobbsy91
Like I want to take mondays, and stab them in the heart - but then I want to do that everyday of the week

A lovely cheery thought to give everyone :biggrin:

No talk of stabbing round ere rude boy :tongue: lmfao. But Mondays are poo poo.
Original post by lou 22
:smile:. I am back and at ’em :smile:

Good to have you back :yes::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 905
Internet's really pissing me off :frown:

Has it started working any better today?
Reply 906
Original post by Sharmilla Saheed
This is my first response on here! (And I thought this was a fairly simple thread to reply to, don't want to risk muddling up on my first post and embarrass myself :colondollar:)

But I am doing quite good. A little stressed over exams, but motivated at the same time, so all's going well. How are you?

Welcome hun :smile:, us in this thread are a nice set of people :smile:. Thats great :wink:. What exams do you have upcoming?

I am alright thank you just wishing I was in Cardiff to help my guy out :/.
Reply 907
Original post by Jessicaloo4
I'm feeling horrible ������������������������ get unit 2 back this week and really am not looking forward to it !

:frown:, don’t worry hun, you’ll do good :wink:.

Ahh cool. I don't know much about Edexcel Psychology. Psychodynamic is quite different to the rest of psychology that we study at A-Level but it is still interesting imo.

Im applying for Psychology :smile: have you got any idea of what you wanna do?

Good luck to you too! :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 909
Original post by TheGameOfScience
Thank you! hahaha your completely right about the doubters! xD, although it may be too late for me to pursue it :frown: i hope i can get it back as you said, i need it now more than ever. lol I thought you meant that xD Thank you i really appreciate your advice :smile: :jumphug:

:smile: :wink:, it is never too late to pursue your dreams, you are still at the age that you can pursue different avenues easier thumbs up. You will just believe in yourself and the capibilities you have. :smile:. Anytime sweetie :wink:.
Reply 910
Original post by Bee3011
Really nervous as I have an interview for an internship in about an hour :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you think it went hun? I hope you got it :biggrin:.
Reply 911
Super depressed :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
No talk of stabbing round ere rude boy :tongue: lmfao. But Mondays are poo poo.

Haha, fair enough :tongue:
Reply 913
Original post by iamu
sore

What have you been upto? actually don’t answer that!!!!

I hope your soreness subsides soon.
I am feeling somewhat confused, for my mind is conflicted over what I am to apply for at university. The choice for me is between History and English Literature... I am taking both currently alongside Geography and Food Technology for AS. The subject I am 'best' in is English lit as I am somewhat good at writing. Many people expect me to take it as it is the area I am strongest in. However, my true passion is history and it interests me much more than English lit, yet I am not as good at it in comparison.
I really don't know, but a decision is going to have to be made soon...
Reply 915
I feel so disgustingly sick, we were looking at Oedipus Complex in Psychology today and I'm disgusted at the idea of castration and just now I was googling about it and then found out people in our day and age castrate others. I find it so disgusting just like FGM

:puke:

OMFG EWWWW, I HAD TO CROSS MY LEGS AND I AM FEMALE XD.Like Gwhizz
Original post by Bee3011
Yesh haha :biggrin:

They are but it's just that I'm not great at handling them so the person next to me has to suffer as I hold on to their arm and scream in their ear :frown:

It's a girl's sleepover so likely to be a romantic comedy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: I find that so funny, I'm kinda the same though :frown:

Fair enough :lol:

Original post by lou 22
Has it started working any better today?

Slightly better than before but its still slower than usual when I first opened it though :lol:

Original post by moment of truth
Ahh cool. I don't know much about Edexcel Psychology. Psychodynamic is quite different to the rest of psychology that we study at A-Level but it is still interesting imo.

Im applying for Psychology :smile: have you got any idea of what you wanna do?

Good luck to you too! :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I guess so :tongue:
Edexcel AS Psychology is split into 2 units, one focussing on Cognitive (so Memory, Forgetting and Eyewitness Testimony are covered here) and Social Psychology (so Obeidence and Prejudice are covered here) and then the other unit focuses more on Gender Development explained by Psychodynamic, Biological and Learning Psychology :lol:

Aaah interesting :tongue:
What Universities are you applying to?

I'm considering doing a Chemistry-orientated degree hopefully a pure Chemistry or a Chemistry with Medinical Chemistry degree since I find it so interesting :tongue: But if I wanna apply to my desired University (it being Imperial) I have to have Maths so I need to take a gap year to study A2 Maths and I've got to study AS Maths in Year 13 next year if I wanna apply since I don't have Maths :lol:

I know it sounds complicated :lol: Though I might take Geography AS and A2 during that gap year though :tongue:
Original post by lou 22
OMFG EWWWW, I HAD TO CROSS MY LEGS AND I AM FEMALE XD.Like Gwhizz

Exactly. Its just so disgusting though :sadnod:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
Accomplished (as in: Mission Accomplished)! :horse:

What have you accomplished?
Reply 919
Original post by ForgetMe
Frustrated :angry: I've just found out that the ceramic angel statuette that I've sent my sister for Christmas actually haven't even reached her which means someone in the post office took it :angry:

It

could just be lost in the post. Or it could have been intercepted like my parcel was, so hopefully it should get to here before the end of feb xD.

Latest