The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
Original post by bad_username
self-concious cause i just went underwear shopping :colondollar::argh::innocent:

Everybody needs them so you have to buy them so don’t feel concious :smile:.
Reply 921
Original post by Anonymous #2
Super nervous for my exam tomorrow.

But I have pizza so not all bad.

Goodluck huni pie :smile:.

Mmmm, pizza... mmmm lol what toppings?
Reply 922
Original post by Jess_x
Happy, I've been happy lately which is always good..
...but I'm also a bit irritated because I'm supposed to be doing two essays tonight and they're going to take A.G.E.S

Gooidluck with that, sounds like someone will be pulling an all nighter x.
Reply 923
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
I feel great thank you! Doing chemistry revision which is turning out to be fun...

:smile:, you are the only person in the history of this thread that has ever said Chemistry revision is fun :eek:
Reply 924
Original post by Foo.mp3
Accomplished (as in: Mission Accomplished)! :horse:

And what mission may that be??? Knowing you it is adult stuff related :tongue:.
Reply 925
Original post by Bee3011
Good to have you back :yes::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile: :hugs:.
Reply 926
Original post by Mr...
Relieved, tired and a little bit stressed

What you stressed about? :frown:
Reply 927
Original post by Sollom
Super depressed :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whats up Sollom? :frown:.
Original post by lou 22
How do you think it went hun? I hope you got it :biggrin:.

I think it went okay but not sure. The next stage is the assessment centre! So nerve wrecking to wait :frown:

Original post by zhang-liao
:rofl: I find that so funny, I'm kinda the same though :frown:

Fair enough :lol:

Haha its not funny for the person next to me because I have long nails as well so sometimes they get really hurt :frown: so no one would watch a horror film with me!

Atleast I'm not the only one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 929
Original post by mobbsy91
Haha, fair enough :tongue:

:biggrin:, has your tuesday been any better?
Original post by lou 22
Everybody needs them so you have to buy them so don’t feel concious :smile:.

thanks x
Reply 931
Original post by Kelmanator
I am feeling somewhat confused, for my mind is conflicted over what I am to apply for at university. The choice for me is between History and English Literature... I am taking both currently alongside Geography and Food Technology for AS. The subject I am 'best' in is English lit as I am somewhat good at writing. Many people expect me to take it as it is the area I am strongest in. However, my true passion is history and it interests me much more than English lit, yet I am not as good at it in comparison.
I really don't know, but a decision is going to have to be made soon...

Firstly welcome :smile:, my advice would be go for your passion, because you don’t want to do English Lit and start to hate it. It is a tricky situation to be in, I personal would risk it and go for my slightly weaker subject but passion :wink:.
Reply 932
:rofl: I find that so funny, I'm kinda the same though :frown:

Fair enough :lol:

Slightly better than before but its still slower than usual when I first opened it though :lol:

Yeah I guess so :tongue:
Edexcel AS Psychology is split into 2 units, one focussing on Cognitive (so Memory, Forgetting and Eyewitness Testimony are covered here) and Social Psychology (so Obeidence and Prejudice are covered here) and then the other unit focuses more on Gender Development explained by Psychodynamic, Biological and Learning Psychology :lol:

Aaah interesting :tongue:
What Universities are you applying to?

I'm considering doing a Chemistry-orientated degree hopefully a pure Chemistry or a Chemistry with Medinical Chemistry degree since I find it so interesting :tongue: But if I wanna apply to my desired University (it being Imperial) I have to have Maths so I need to take a gap year to study A2 Maths and I've got to study AS Maths in Year 13 next year if I wanna apply since I don't have Maths :lol:

I know it sounds complicated :lol: Though I might take Geography AS and A2 during that gap year though :tongue:

Typical bloody internet providers.
Original post by lou 22
:biggrin:, has your tuesday been any better?

Err, a little!
Reply 934
Exactly. Its just so disgusting though :sadnod:

I do have to wonder what has gone wrong with the world xD.
Original post by lou 22
Ix

Thank you for all the support for everyone here!
Original post by lou 22

True :sadnod:

Original post by Bee3011

Haha its not funny for the person next to me because I have long nails as well so sometimes they get really hurt :frown: so no one would watch a horror film with me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then cut your nails then :lol:
:hugs: I'm sure you'll watch one with someone soon :tongue:

Yeah :tongue:
Reply 937
Original post by Bee3011
I think it went okay but not sure. The next stage is the assessment centre! So nerve wrecking to wait :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It’ll be alright, have a little faith, you will do good at the assessment centre :smile:stop stressing:tongue:.
Original post by lou 22

I don't know if you've already done it or not but I think you would be great for the peer support member role they're recruiting for on TSR :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 939
Original post by bad_username
thanks x

:hugs:

Latest