Everyone's clearly just anxiously awaiting haha

Hmm in that case hopefully we will hear back tonight

Hopefully! I'm up at 0300 to go to another interview, I can check then hah
Original post by Futuremedic2096

Oh wow hahaha, good luck for that and for hearing back
6th of Jan represent.
Original post by olirehman
You are deserving ,sure you gonna get interview .I am not sure if imperial is making IB an issue.

I'm really nervous because I didn't get that december letter on the progress of our application and i dont know what that exactly means... (literally spent 3 hours searching and researching my junk folder and delete folder in december )
I guess ill find out by the end of this week
Original post by diseasedneckbeard
6th of Jan represent.

Love it
I've read in another forum that Imperial has stopped giving out interview offers and places have been filled already? If that's the case, why haven't I received a pre interview rejection yet? And someone mentioned about them having a problem w IB, I guess that may be true. I'm predicted 44 + loads of work and volunteerning experience on a local and international scale. But I barely got a high score for BMAT section 1 and 2 though. Although I got 5A for section 3. I'm just really anxious right now since no universities has offered me an interview yet. 😳

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, I'm new to this thread because I only just found it haha, I've got an interview in Feb though and I'm actually quite excited for it :smile: my stats in case anyone is wondering, 10A* 1B at GCSE, 4A at AS, predicted 3A* at A2, BMAT 7.6, 5.4, 4.5A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattE2709
I've read in another forum that Imperial has stopped giving out interview offers and places have been filled already? If that's the case, why haven't I received a pre interview rejection yet? And someone mentioned about them having a problem w IB, I guess that may be true. I'm predicted 44 + loads of work and volunteerning experience on a local and international scale. But I barely got a high score for BMAT section 1 and 2 though. Although I got 5A for section 3. I'm just really anxious right now since no universities has offered me an interview yet. 😳

Posted from TSR Mobile

I Have heard that some places deal with ib students separately and more often than not at the end
I Have heard that some places deal with ib students separately and more often than not at the end

I really hope that's the case! For IB kids out there, I'm even taking 4HLs (Biology, Chemistry, English and Maths) w predicted 7776. I hope they sorta take that into consideration or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey don't worry... I remember last year people interviewed on same date for some reason got offered a few days later than the rest! (I'm a reapplicant) so theres still hope
Original post by Ambitions
hey don't worry... I remember last year people interviewed on same date for some reason got offered a few days later than the rest! (I'm a reapplicant) so theres still hope

Thank you that's reassuring
Everyone on this thread is so supportive
Thank you that's reassuring
Everyone on this thread is so supportive

We're all in the same boat mate. It's just that some of us will possibly get to the destination sooner, but I'm sure we all will.
Original post by ozbilege
We're all in the same boat mate. It's just that some of us will possibly get to the destination sooner, but I'm sure we all will.

How poetic :biggrin:
How poetic :biggrin:

ikr :P lol you know I might as well be going slightly more crazy than I already were :P
Original post by ozbilege
ikr :P lol you know I might as well be going slightly more crazy than I already were :P

This process has made me completely insane so
Original post by MattE2709
I really hope that's the case! For IB kids out there, I'm even taking 4HLs (Biology, Chemistry, English and Maths) w predicted 7776. I hope they sorta take that into consideration or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feel like i found my twin man <3 I take the same plus psych and spanish at sl
Interview next week! Quite nervous :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1218
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex
Interview next week! Quite nervous :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

when exactly.. mine is on the 27th yours?
Original post by YvT1
when exactly.. mine is on the 27th yours?

Yep, 27th too. Sometime in the afternoon, but I'm attending the tour.

I'm normally really nervous at interview and stutter a bit so I'm not looking forward to the interview haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest