The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22
It’ll be alright, have a little faith, you will do good at the assessment centre :smile:stop stressing:tongue:.

I should but you know when you really want something it's so annoying to have to wait :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 941
Original post by mobbsy91
Err, a little!

So pretty much same old poop just a different day :frown:.
Original post by lou 22
So pretty much same old poop just a different day :frown:.

Yup... could we call everyday monday?
Reply 943
Thank you for all the support for everyone here!

It is totally alright, there is no need to thank me :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
It is totally alright, there is no need to thank me :smile:.

PRSOM just makes my day even worse lol
More stressed than I have ever been in my life.

23 year old doing Access to HE - all distinctions so far and need 33 (out of possible 45) at distinction for Uni entry requirements.

No replies from any Unis yet apart from Bath, who have asked me to write them an essay.

This is the most anxiety I have ever experienced.

I'm normally so chill... :confused:
Reply 946
Original post by zhang-liao
True :sadnod:

Then cut your nails then :lol:
:hugs: I'm sure you'll watch one with someone soon :tongue:

Yeah :tongue:

:unimpressed: there is no need for half the things that go on or happen to ever take place :frown:

Lol at your post to Bee,I need to cut my Freddie Kruegar pinky nail as my cheeky bestie calls it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lou 22
:unimpressed: there is no need for half the things that go on or happen to ever take place :frown:.

Yep, so many things which happen worldwide are so unneccessary :frown:
Original post by lou 22
:unimpressed: there is no need for half the things that go on or happen to ever take place :frown:

Lol at your post to Bee,I need to cut my Freddie Kruegar pinky nail as my cheeky bestie calls it.

My guy friend thinks that my long well looked after nails are bad :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
Goodluck huni pie :smile:.

Mmmm, pizza... mmmm lol what toppings?

It was garlic chicken :drool:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Cycled 8 miles in the cold/dark, through areas of SW London that are completely alien to me, and a bit shady, to go collect a £10 Gumtree find from a nice girl living on a not so nice estate! :burnout:

Sorry to hear that! I wish you cycled to euston instead to pick me up :smile:
Reply 951
Original post by Bee3011
I don't know if you've already done it or not but I think you would be great for the peer support member role they're recruiting for on TSR :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwwww thank you huni pie :jumphug:. I was unaware of it until your post xD, I will definitely go and check it out I dunno if I will be allowed though as I am not a sub :frown:.
Original post by lou 22
Awwwww thank you huni pie :jumphug:. I was unaware of it until your post xD, I will definitely go and check it out I dunno if I will be allowed though as I am not a sub :frown:.

I'm sure you would be... Its on the top of most threads and it's something that would be perfect for you I think :smile: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 953
pretty worried & angry at myself for falling behind with a-levels, feeling quite unmotivated atm 😥
Reply 954
Original post by Bee3011
I should but you know when you really want something it's so annoying to have to wait :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know exactly lol, I am a reformed Queen of Impatience. Waiting really can be a nightmare, I hope the time fly’s by quickly :wink:.
Reply 955
Yup... could we call everyday monday?

We might as well xD.
Original post by lou 22
I know exactly lol, I am a reformed Queen of Impatience. Waiting really can be a nightmare, I hope the time fly’s by quickly :wink:.

Awww I guess we all are a bit impatient when it comes to something important :smile: I hope so too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Sorry to hear that? It was a successful mission! :borat:

Haha, pick you up on my pushbike? How ghetto :cool:

Who cares if it is,I would have enjoyed it for sure,full of laughs and giggles! From a sad face to a happy one by the end of it :smile: and switching between street talk and 'normal' talk :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 958
PRSOM just makes my day even worse lol

The rep systems is sooooo annoying xD. Like fair enough something has to be done to stop folks abusing the rep system but something like being allowed to give Max fives reps to one person in a month or so would be better than this PRSOM thing that we have to the wait half a year to come off lol
Reply 959
Original post by Foo.mp3
Cycled 8 miles in the cold/dark, through areas of SW London that are completely alien to me, and a bit shady, to go collect a £10 Gumtree find from a nice girl living on a not so nice estate! :burnout:

Are you going to marry her? If so don’t forget my invite :tongue: and everybody elses too :biggrin:.

Latest