The Student Room Group

Magic Eye - can you get them to work?!

Poll

Can you get Magic Eyes to work?!

Does anyone remember these? Stare into the middle of the picture and let your eyes 'relax' after a short time amazing things happen!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Captain Jack
Does anyone remember these? Stare into the middle of the picture and let your eyes 'relax' after a short time amazing things happen!

The 1990s called and said they want to know when you're coming home.

Could you please bring a Global Hypercolour T-shirt and a Microsoft Encarta CD Rom with you.
Original post by Clip
The 1990s called and said they want to know when you're coming home.

Could you please bring a Global Hypercolour T-shirt and a Microsoft Encarta CD Rom with you.

....I miss the 90's.
it is usually a safe bet to say "It's a Dolphin"

:rofl:
I love this. Absolutely amazing, I love it so much. It was an important part of my formative years. I even started using the technique on everyday patterns, wherever they may be. Absolutely amazing. I remember the moment when I first got into it, it blew me away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Yeah I remember. I'm pretty sure there's still a book of them in my mum's which one of the pictures was suppose to be a naked Hugh Grant but instead it was words "only joking" instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still have a book of magic eye. My dad and some of my friends could never see anything or get into it! I loved how the pic would pop out off the page! I did often have a headache afterwards though for staring for long periods at a time :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Funny thing is, I had three books but I could NEVER get them to work! Ever! haha But I seem to be able to do it now. They're even better than I thought they would be!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by the bear
it is usually a safe bet to say "It's a Dolphin"

:rofl:

Or, is it?

Or, is it?

very nice 3D fun... sea creatures are popular subjects.
Microsoft Encarta... what joy! They even encased It in a floppy disk style enclosure. Not a bad idea thinking about how many CDs I've lost to scrathching.
They used to have these in Athena in the Pallisades in Brum many moons ago. I've never been able to get them to work though.
Reply 14
No, I don't wanna! I'll miss stuff like that!

I think it's another dolphin :wink:
I think it's another dolphin :wink:

definitely a mammal of some sort

:girl:

:yay:
This thread needs a poll - who can do them / who can't. :yep:

Amazing! :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mikeyd85
This thread needs a poll - who can do them / who can't. :yep:

Agreed :yes: